Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Miley Cyrus Already Married? Calls Liam Hemsworth ‘My Hubby’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Miley Cyrus Already Married? Calls Liam Hemsworth 'My Hubby'
Jan 26th 2013, 20:07

Not only does Miley look smokin’ hot on the March 2013 cover of ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine, but she may have spilled a huge secret in her cover story interview!

Miley Cyrus Cosmopolitan cover photo is VERY revealing, but so is the interview inside the March 2013 issue, where the former Disney star talks all about her relationship with Liam Hemsworth, identifying him a her “hubby.”

In the interview, Miley is asked to rank the parts of her life she’s most satisfied with. She says, “Number one is my relationship with Liam. That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone [expletive] hates it.”

Miley also talks about how sexy Liam is, telling the magazine, “I’ll literally look at him and [will] be like ‘You are hot, dear god!’”

Describing a moment at home recently, Miley adds, “The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, ‘I’m gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.’ So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, ‘Who’s that? He is so hot!’ That’s my hubby!”

Wait, what?! Miley is calling Liam her “hubby.” Are they already married?

Back in June, Liam also had a slip of the tongue, saying, “we’re married.”

Miley and Liam were also spotted wearing suspicious rings on their ring fingers over the holidays.

Will You Buy Miley’s ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover Issue?

This cover story is bound to be personal, raw and very entertaining. We can’t wait to read!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Miley and Liam are already married?

Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers

Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More ’Cosmopolitan’ Covers:

  1. Taylor Swift's Sexy 'Cosmopolitan' South Africa Cover Photo
  2. Leighton Meester's Sexy UK 'Cosmopolitan' Cover
  3. Demi Lovato Shows Sexy Cleavage On New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment