Friday, May 3, 2013

Hollywood Life: Demi Lovato Calls Simon Cowell ‘An Old Fart’ In ‘Company’ Interview

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Demi Lovato Calls Simon Cowell 'An Old Fart' In 'Company' Interview
May 3rd 2013, 16:18

The singer looks so stylish in her latest shoot and opens up about what it’s really like working on ‘X Factor’ — read on to see what else she had to say!

Demi Lovato definitely doesn’t hold back. The 20-year-old singer covers Company magazine’s June 2013 issue, where she shows off a slew of mixed prints and looks so ready for spring! Inside the mag, she opens up about her relationship with X Factor‘s Simon Cowell.

Demi Lovato On Simon Cowell:

"He's a grump. An old fart. But he has a heart that nobody gets to see. If he walked into this room, he'd treat everybody the same – he shakes everyone's hand," she says of Simon.

Demi Lovato ‘Company’ Magazine Interview:

Demi also opens up about her relationships and why it’s so important for her to have friends that aren’t in the industry. "I don't have loads of friends. I used to, but then I realised, 'do any of them actually care?' Now I have people who, if I break my leg in the middle of the night, they'll come to the hospital with me. Or they'll answer the phone at 4am if I need them. Most of my friends are not in the industry. I don't like that lifestyle, the paparazzi, going to Hollywood places. I stick to my neighbourhood and to my closest friendships."

Demi Lovato ‘Company’ Magazine Cover:

While the star often dresses super edgy it’s nice to see her show off a softer, more feminine side. The songstress looks so pretty wearing a printed jacket, shades and a statement necklace. In another shot she displays the right way to mix prints in a printed skirt, shirt, and blazer. Black booties tie the whole ensemble together while her hair is styled in soft, effortless waves that frame her face.

For more from Demi in Company magazine, be sure to check out the June issue. Luckily it’s also available in a digital edition that’s set to be released on May 8.

What do you think of her honest interview?

Katrina Mitzeliotis


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment