Monday, May 13, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kim Kardashian’s Baby Fears: I’m ‘Nervous & Anxious’ To Be A Mom

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kim Kardashian's Baby Fears: I'm 'Nervous & Anxious' To Be A Mom
May 13th 2013, 17:42

The excited mom-to-be revealed in a candid Mother’s Day blog post that she has been so inspired by the mom role models in her life — but she’s still super nervous to welcome her own baby! Do YOU think Kim’s ready?

Kim Kardashian is in the final stretch of her pregnancy, and will welcome her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in a few short weeks! But as excited as the reality star is to be a mommy for the first time, Kim is still experiencing some pre-baby jitters.

Kim Kardashian’s Mother’s Day Post

Kim took to her blog to share a beautiful Mother’s Day message to all of her fans, and she praised the female role models in her life who have children.

“Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays because it's a special day to honor my role model and best friend. As I'm counting the days until I finally get to be a mother, I'm a bit nervous and anxious, but also excited knowing that I learned from the very best,” Kim wrote on her blog on May 12.

“My mom [Kris Jenner] is a strong and ambitious career woman that despite her busy schedule and the millions of things she has going on, she still manages to put family first and continues to look out for us every day. Motherhood is a gift and I know after watching my mom do it, it's not easy especially when trying to balance a career. I'm honored to follow in her footsteps and make her proud like I am of her,” she added.

Kim Praises Older Sister Kourtney For Being A Good Mom

Kourtney [Kardashian], my sister, best friend, and mentor has also taught me so much about motherhood from being the most incredible mom to Mason and Penelope,” Kim added. ”She is super woman with her ability to effortlessly balance work with taking care of two amazing kids and I am so lucky to have her as my guide and confidant as I too become a mother.”

She also gave a shout out to her grandma MJ, her maternal grandmother, whom she says is a “strong” and “inspirational” woman! How sweet!

What do YOU think of Kim’s blog post, HollyMoms? Do you think she’ll make a good mom? Let us know!

WATCH: Kim Kardashian Baby Bump Fashion Disasters

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Christina Stiehl

More On Kim Kardshian’s Pregnancy:

  1. 'KUWTK' Preview: Kim Kardashian Sobs During Miscarriage Scare
  2. Kim Kardashian Can't Wait To Give Birth After Tough Pregnancy
  3. Kim Kardashian Reveals She Loves To Feel Her Baby Kicking
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment