Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hollywood Life: Brandi Glanville ‘Embarrassed’ About Drunken Night, But ‘It’s Not Murder’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Brandi Glanville 'Embarrassed' About Drunken Night, But 'It's Not Murder'
Jul 10th 2013, 14:02, by tierneyhl

‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ star Brandi is playing some serious defense on Twitter after she was photographed drunk with her breast and butt on display.

Brandi Glanville is responding to attacks on Twitter after she drunkenly exposed her breast and thong underwear as she left a Hollywood restaurant with an unnamed male friend she describes as one of “her gays.” Find out how Brandi is defending herself against the harsh tweets.

Brandi Glanville: Drunken Night Was A ‘Bad Choice’ But ‘It’s Not Murder’

While Brandi, 40, admits on Twitter that she is “embarrassed” about the mother of all wardrobe malfunctions, she was quick to defend herself against attacks from Twitter users.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star replied to one diss by saying, “It was not a hot look I agree, bad choice and I’m not happy with myself all I can do is say sorry and check myself (and nap) :)”

Brandi has also been slammed on Twitter for setting a bad example for her sons Mason, 10, and Jake, 5. She responded to the accusation, tweeting, “I never drink in front of them, and honestly I have a lot on my plate and needed to let my hair down. (But not my dress)”

At least Brandi has a sense of humor about the embarrassing photos.

Brandi Glanville Defends Herself Against Twitter Attacks About Wardrobe Malfunction

It sounds like Brandi knows what she did was wrong, but she is still being very defensive about the attacks.

“When ur PERFECT and make all the right decisions ALL time, and don’t gave at least a bit of cellulite on ur butt, get back to me,” she tweeted to her attackers.

She also explained, “I got drunk with my gays, its not murder,, everyone kept sending us drinks. I was being polite,” adding, “I forgot that my every move was watched, I was letting go with my gays.”

We don’t blame Brandi for defending herself, but she should just own up to what she did and stop making excuses.

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Brandi deserves the attacks about her drunken wardrobe malfunction?

WATCH: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Brandi Glanville Tells All!

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Tierney McAfee

More Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunctions:

  1. Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bare Butt As Skirt Flies Up — Wardrobe Malfunction
  2. Khloé Kardashian's BFF Malika Haqq's Wardrobe Malfunction: Flashes Butt
  3. Britney Spears Flashes Her Bare Butt At Sons' Soccer Game — Wardrobe Malfunction
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment