Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Bachelorette’: Desiree, You Were Right To Pick Chris Over Brooks

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail 'Bachelorette': Desiree, You Were Right To Pick Chris Over Brooks
Aug 6th 2013, 14:54, by Eleanore Hutch

Desiree, you shocked everyone when you got engaged to Chris on the August 5 ‘Bachelorette’ finale, but you definitely made the right decision! You were so right to cast your feelings for Brooks aside and give your heart to your ‘Prince,’ Chris.

Desiree Hartsock, I have been urging you to pick Chris Siegfried since the beginning of this season of The Bachelorette, and I’m so glad you did! It was so romantic to see you become engaged on the dramatic August 5 finale, and when you told him that he was what you had been looking for all along, my heart just melted. You were so right to be truthful and admit you had feelings for Brooks Forester, but also that you were going to move on with your true love.

Desiree Hartsock: You Made The Right Choice By Picking Chris

Desiree, on the season finale, fans saw you cry a lot over your confusion, as you were unsure if you would end up with anyone. Sending Drew Kenney home was necessary, and once you went on your final date with Chris, it was clear there was hope for you!

Yes, it sucked when Brooks left on the semi-finale, and you totally thought you would never love again, but then you realized that Chris was the one all along. You took a big risk at your romantic Caribbean proposal, by telling Chris the truth about your feelings for Brooks, but you were right to do so because relationships are based on honesty.

“I feel like I was blindsided by my feelings for Brooks that I couldn’t see that the one thing I always needed was right in front of me. I love you. I love you so much,” you told Chris, and it was the most romantic moment all season!

You told Chris, “Yes, a thousand times!” when he asked you to marry him, and that you ”want to grow old and gray and wrinkly together.” That is real love, Desiree, and I know you and Chris will one day have matching rocking chairs.

Desiree — Why You Are Right To Let Brooks Forester Go

Desiree, when you became engaged to your “handsome prince,” you said “I’ve always remained hopeful to meet someone who loves me as much as I love them,” and Chris loves you so much.

Meanwhile, Brooks admitted that he didn’t have the same “deep love” for you that you have for him! While you clearly had very strong and genuine feelings for Brooks, he did NOT have them for you, and it would just end in heartbreak. I encouraged you all along not to hold out for Brooks, but instead commit to someone else who will appreciate you.

You spoke about your choice in an interview, and you admitted that you followed your heart:

I followed and trusted my heart the best I could. I was looking for someone who was going to be spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and and caring. And someone who ultimately can understand me and be my best friend.

That is exactly the type of love you have with Chris! Had you ended up with Brooks, you would have had a Heathcliff and Cathy style volatile romance, and you deserve to be happy, not tormented.

Desiree — You Have Had Your Closure With Brooks

Desiree, you were so mature when you came face to face Brooks on the After The Final Rose special, and you told him it was “really good” that he left, while you said Chris was “the greatest.” You go girl!

When you appeared on GMA on August 6, you said that you now have “closure” after seeing Brooks again, and that is how your relationship should stay — closed!

"I think [the proposal] helped in me really getting past the hurt from Brooks leaving and being able to see all that was here in Chris," you said. "Sometimes I think you do have to go through the hard to get to the good."

Wiser words have never been spoken.

Desiree — You Have A Future With Chris Siegfried

Des, you and Chris looked so in love and adorable when you sat down with Chris Harrison, and you revealed that not only are you moving to Seattle to be with him, you are are moving in together!

“I’m actually going to be moving to Seattle, this weekend. I want to be with him!,” you said, proving that you are taking this relationship so seriously, and that you are willing to compromise. With that kind of attitude, this relationship will go far.

“Yeah, 100% [I can trust this love],” you said. “We’re building something great since, it’s not something I want to get rid of anytime soon or anytime EVER!”

And you won’t have too!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Des and Chris will be together forever? Do YOU think she was right to give her heart to him and forget about Brooks?

WATCH: ’The Bachelorette’ Season Finale: Desiree Is Engaged To Chris 

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More ‘Bachelorette’ Finale News:

  1. 'Bachelorette' Finale: [Spoiler] Wins Desiree Hartsock's Hand In Marriage
  2. 'Bachelorette' Finale Preview: Desiree Gives Up On Love & Wants To Quit
  3. 'Bachelorette' Finale Recap: Desiree Hartsock Gets Her Happily Ever After
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment