Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hollywood Life: Oscar Pistorius Called Friend After Shooting: ‘I’ve Killed My’ Girlfriend

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Oscar Pistorius Called Friend After Shooting: 'I've Killed My' Girlfriend
Feb 17th 2013, 17:53

The authorities were not the first people that Oscar called immediately after shooting his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Feb. 14, according to a new report. He made a phone call to his best friend, instead.

Oscar Pistorius called best friend Justin Divaris, sobbing after he realized he had shot his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp dead during the early hours of Feb. 14.

“Reeva had been shot,” Oscar said on the phone, UK’s Sunday People reports.

“I said to him, ‘What are you talking about? I don’t understand you,’” Justin told the paper. “He then repeated himself — ‘There has been a terrible accident, I shot Reeva.’”

After the phone call, Justin arrived at Oscar’s home, only to find it blocked off.

“It was very traumatic,” he said. “By the time we got there it was already a crime scene and we weren’t allowed in the house. But we could see Reeva through the door lying there covered in blankets and towels at the bottom of the stairs.”

“[Oscar] was totally incoherent and just kept saying, ‘My baba, I’ve killed my baba. God take me away,’” Justin continued. “It is so sad. I introduced Reeva to Oscar. She was a really good friend of mine too and actually had been a friend longer. … I don’t understand exactly what happened but the truth will come out.”

Reeva’s Family Has ‘No Hatred’ Toward Oscar

One person on Oscar’s side if Reeva’s father Barry Steenkamp, who spoke out to the UK’s Mail for the first time on Feb. 17, and expressed his grief over his daughter’s tragic death. He says the family has “no hatred” in their hearts toward Oscar.

“He must be going through things that we don’t know about,” Barry told the paper. “There is no hatred in our hearts.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Oscar innocent?

Us Weekly

— Chris Rogers

Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More News On The Oscar Pistorius Shooting:

  1. Oscar Pistorius' Cryptic Tweets Before Girlfriend's Murder
  2. Oscar Pistorius: Murder Suspect Had Previous Domestic Violence Incidents
  3. Reeva Steenkamp's Reality Show Set To Air Two Days After Her Death
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment