Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hollywood Life: Karrueche Tran Talks Marrying Chris Brown

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Karrueche Tran Talks Marrying Chris Brown
Jan 20th 2013, 20:28

Karrueche reveals in a new radio interview, what she’d do if Chris Brown presented her with an engagement ring! Listen.

Chris Brown may be having sleepovers with Rihanna, but there’s a chance he may return to Karrueche Tran full-time and put a ring on it! Thanks to a new radio interview, we know exactly how Karrueche feels about the prospect of marrying Chris!

Karrueche was asked what she’d do if Chris came crawling back with a ring in tow, asking her to marry him.

“Oh my… See y’all are playing me right now. The time is not right at all,” Karrueche told Global Grind.

Karrueche also talked about all the hate that’s sent her way from “Chrianna” fans.

“It’s hard because sometimes I really want to go there, but I don’t. I just ignore it, I am on my twitter all day, and I pretty much read everything. You have to laugh at it and just brush it off. I pay no mind to it. Which it’s hard, I’m not going to sit here and say it’s easy, I got it, I’m good, because it’s hard. It’s some days when it’s really hard on me but I at the end of the day, I know I’m good. I’ve found a way to deal with it. Sometimes I post stuff and I think I get am okay, then I get all of this negative feedback. I’m like damn I messed up! But I know regardless of what I say, someone is always going to say something and bring some sort of negative light to it,” she said.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Karrueche marry Chris if he ever presents her with a ring?

Subscribe to me on YouTube

More Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown News

  1. Karrueche Tran Attends Chris Brown's Fashion Event & Shows Support
  2. Karrueche Tran Modeling Chris Brown’s New Clothing Line
  3. Karrueche Tran Wants To Confront Rihanna & Chris Brown — Interview
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment