Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kelly Osbourne Engaged To Matthew Mosshart — Congrats

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kelly Osbourne Engaged To Matthew Mosshart — Congrats
Jan 23rd 2013, 22:11

Here comes the bride…Kelly Osbourne! The fashionista commentator and her boyfriend have taken their relationship to the next level. Read on for all the romantic details!

Kelly Osbourne and her chef boyfriend Matthew Mosshart secretly got engaged a few weeks before Christmas and can’t wait to tie the knot, according to Us Weekly.

Sources close to Kelly, 27, and Matthew, 28, tell Us Weekly, they are “really excited…Kelly is the happiest she’s ever been. Her career is going well, and she’s in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy.”

Kelly and Matthew were first introduced to each other at Kate Moss‘ wedding back in July 2011.

Kelly Osbourne Reveals She’s In Love

Last June, Kelly confessed her true feelings for Matthew to the world when she tweeted, “I’m in love and I don’t care who knows about it!”

“He's amazing. I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could, but I'm so happy,” Kelly told Fabulous last October. I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before. It's all very simple, we hang out, we laugh, we just get on. My family loves him.”

Does Kelly Want To Have Kids?

But don’t expect Kelly to be changing diapers anytime soon.

“I'm not ready to be a mum yet. My brother, Jack, has just had a baby and he's an amazing dad… But I know I'm not ready to be a mum yet. I'm not mature enough. When I have kids I want to be properly ready."

The Wedding Date

The wedding could be as early as this summer and will most likely be held in England. And we expect a star studded guest list including Miley Cyrus and Madonna!

Congratulations Kelly and Matthew! How do YOU feel HollywoodLifers? Are you happy that Kelly has found her soul mate?

– Sandra Clark

More Kelly Osbourne news:

  1. Kelly Osbourne's Purple Bouffant Ponytail: Hot Or Not? Vote
  2. Kelly Osbourne's $250,000 Manicure: Get The Details
  3. Is Kelly Osbourne Turning Into Lady Gaga?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment