Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: Holly Tucker: Why I’m Heartbroken I Got Kicked Off ‘The Voice’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Holly Tucker: Why I'm Heartbroken I Got Kicked Off 'The Voice'
Jun 6th 2013, 14:18

Holly broke down in tears when she was eliminated on the June 4 episode of ‘The Voice.’ In a new interview, she explains what was going through her mind in that moment and what her plans are for her music career going forward.

To the shock of many (though not really us), Holly Tucker was left off of The Voice’s Top 5 and was eliminated on the June 4 episode. Holly was so close and yet so far, and she went into detail about how devastating it was to get that far and go home with nothing in a new interview.

Holly Tucker: What Went Through My Mind When I Was Eliminated

“It was just the fact I’ve been here for almost two months now and just going through this whole process,” Holly said on Today. The 19-year-old singer explained that the moment after she was eliminated all of her experiences from The Voice flashed before her eyes. “I was thinking about how much I was going to miss my teammates and how much I’m going to miss everybody on the show,” she said.

But Holly has plenty to feel encouraged about. She came to The Voice as a raw aspiring country talent, and she’s leaving the show a seasoned, confident star. “I have watched myself literally transform as a performer,” Holly admitted. “I’ve gotten so much experience and I can’t be more grateful for it.”

What’s Next For Holly Tucker?

So what’s next? Holly says definitely not school. Now that she’s had a taste of stardom she isn’t going to relent. And she knows that in the music business you have to strike while the iron’s hot.

“Education will always be there, but the platform The Voice has given me will not,” Holly smartly pointed out. “I need to capitalize on that. I want to get music out there as soon as possible because ultimately that’s what I love and that’s my passion.”

Good for her for going out there and making her dreams happen! She might have lost out on The Voice, but we’re sure she has a long career ahead of her. What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

WATCH: Holly Tucker On ‘The Voice’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More ‘The Voice’ Season 4 News:

  1. Michelle Chamuel: What I Learned From Taylor Swift On 'The Voice'
  2. 'The Voice': Sasha Fierce Has 2 Jaw-Dropping Performances — Literally
  3. Judith Hill: 'The Voice' Elimination Felt Like 'The Hunger Games'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment