Friday, March 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Sean Lowe Had A ‘Mental Breakdown’ During ‘The Bachelor’ Finale

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Sean Lowe Had A 'Mental Breakdown' During 'The Bachelor' Finale
Mar 8th 2013, 17:29

Poor Sean! In a new interview, he reveals this season’s finale episode will be full of meltdowns and tears — and not from the women!

There’s only one episode of The Bachelor left, which means we’ll finally find out which lucky lady has won Sean Lowe‘s heart! On the March 11 season finale, Sean will make his final choice between Catherine Giudici and Lindsay Yenter, but the decision won’t come without a major meltdown!

“I’m happy, man. I was skeptical going into it,” the 29-year-old bachelor tells Mario Lopez on his radio show On With Mario on March 7. ”I thought out of meeting 25 women, there’s a good chance I might not build a connection with anybody.”

After facing 18 of the women he booted on the Women Tell All special on March 4, a relieved Sean admits, ”I made it out on the other end alive. And not only that, you’ll see on Monday, I’m left with two of the most phenomenal women in the world. And I really did develop strong feelings for both of them.”

Although Sean has two great ladies to choose from, he hints that The Bachelor finale will be heavy on the drama.

“You’re going to see me, basically, have a mental breakdown,” Sean reveals. “I get to a point where I’m like, man, both of these girls are so wonderful and I could see my life heading in either direction. And I don’t know what to do, and I’m torn.”

“I was always proud of the fact that through The Bachelorette and every episode except for the last of The Bachelor, I never cried once. I had my man-card in tact, and then the emotion just pours out of me that last day,” he admits. “I lose it all.”

HollywoodLifers, who do YOU think Sean will choose? Vote below!

On With Mario

– Jenny Pickard

More Sean Lowe News:

  1. Sean Lowe Made $90,000 To Do 'The Bachelor' — Report
  2. Lea Michele Reveals Who She Is Backing To Win 'The Bachelor'
  3. 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe Talks About 'Road Testing' Contestants
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment