Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hollywood Life: Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifia Will Welcome Baby Via Water Birth

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifia Will Welcome Baby Via Water Birth
Feb 9th 2013, 18:07

Amber and Wiz have been doing their baby research, and they decided they don’t want to deliver their baby at a hospital after all — they want an at-home delivery! Read on for more details.

As Amber Rose, 29, Wiz Khalifa, 25, prepare to welcome their first baby, they are planning to take a more hands-on approach with the delivery when the big day comes.

After watching the documentary The Business of Being Born, the couple decided on their unconventional delivery method.

“Thx @RickiLake 4 making ‘The Business of Being Born’ it changed my life & I’m looking forward 2 my home water birth wish me luck!” Amber tweeted on Feb. 2. Ricki Lake, who executive produced the film, welcomed her second son Owen via a water birth.

The documentary follows different pregnant women and their at-home deliveries. According to AmericanPregnancy.org, water births are when the mother goes through labor in a tub of water then gets out to give birth. Also the mother may choose to give birth in the tub. Instead of a doctor, midwives and doulas are present to help the couple deliver their baby.

Wiz Khalifa Talks About What The Delivery Will Be Like

In an interview with L.A. radio show Big Boy’s Neighborhood, Wiz said, “We gonna have a midwife and a doula at the crib, and she’s gonna be in a pool, and it’s gonna be like a relaxing environment, and when she’s ready she’s gonna tell me when to stick my hands down there and I’m gonna pull the baby out.”

He aslo revealed that he can’t wait to be a dad. ”I’m excited, I’m ready,” he continued. “I mean I’m nervous too, but it’s a good nervous. It’s not like a confused nervous, like, ‘What do I do?’”

Amber Rose Wants A ‘Full-Throttle’ Pregnancy With No Medicine

“I don’t want no medication,” she said during the radio interview. “We take home birthing classes to teach us how to do it, and we’re gonna have our midwife, and when the baby’s head comes out, he’s gonna be Dr. Wiz. He’s gonna be the first person to touch the child. No doctors, no gloves.”

What do you think Hollywoodlifers? Is a water birth a good idea?

— Nicole Weaver

Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment