Friday, February 15, 2013

Hollywood Life: Carly Rae Jepsen Announced As Brand Ambassador For Gud By Burt’s Bees

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Carly Rae Jepsen Announced As Brand Ambassador For Gud By Burt's Bees
Feb 15th 2013, 21:55

Congrats Carly Rae! The singer has partnered with güd, a natural body and hair care line by Burt’s Bees, and will be featured in their spring ad campaign. Yay!

Carly Rae Jepsen, 27, has a new gig! It was announced that she will be the spokesperson for the eco-friendly line güd on Feb. 14. “Being eco-conscious is so important. I love that güd has figured out a way to reach young women with natural products that are also fun and smell amazing! I also really connect with the positive spirit of the brand –it's how I live my life every day,” Carly Rae said in a press release. Will YOU use the products?

The line has 36 hair and body products that target young women. The line comes in five yummy smelling scents: Orange Petalooza, Vanilla Flame, Floral Cherrynova, Pearanormal Activity, and Red Ruby Groovy.

Like it’s parent brand, Burt’s Bees, the products are all-natural!

Carly Rae Jepsen Talks About Her Rise To Fame

Carly recently opened up about her struggles in the March 2013 issue of Seventeen:

“In college there was a time I felt lost and had the blues. I wanted to write songs, but I didn't know how to make it a career. But I also knew I'd be happy working eight minimum-wage jobs to try to pull it off. So I was doing every job imaginable to pay rent while I was pursuing this career. I guess I like the hunger of not knowing if things will work out.”

We’re so happy she’s finally smelling sweet success!

HollywoodLifers, are you excited Carly is the new face of güd?

– Dory Larrabee

More Beauty News:

  1. Carly Rae Jepsen's Winged Eyeliner & Coral Cheeks On 'Seventeen'
  2. Carly Rae Jepsen's Too-Cute Top Knot: Get The Look
  3. Carly Rae Jepsen Pretty In Pink Lips: Get The Look
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment