Friday, May 10, 2013

Hollywood Life: Angie Miller: I Was ‘Shocked’ To Be Voted Off ‘American Idol’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Angie Miller: I Was 'Shocked' To Be Voted Off 'American Idol'
May 10th 2013, 22:08

Angie was eliminated on the May 9 episode of ‘American Idol’ and although she cried all the way through her final performance, she appeared upbeat when she chatted to a group of reporters. HollywoodLife.com was there and we have the scoop on what she said!

Angie Miller is staying positive, despite being totally caught of guard when she was eliminated! The 19-year-old spoke to reporters right after she was kicked off the show on May 9 and she said “it’s bitter and sweet.”

Angie Miller ‘Shocked’ To Be Voted Off ‘Idol’

The singer spoke with a group of reporters, including HollywoodLife.com and said: “Yeah. I'm good. I'm not disappointed. I know that this is only the start. I'm not going to lie, it was a little shocking but it was a good kind of shocking because I know that this is just the start. It's bitter and sweet.”

It’s so good to hear how positive she is!

Angie Went On To Tell Us That She’s Excited To Sign With A Record Label

She said that she doesn’t only want to sing, but she wants to get into acting!

“I'm excited to see what labels and to get signed and stuff like that,” she said. “I'm really excited to start the future because I know that I want to make albums. I want to be on TV shows and acting and singing and everything. I'm excited to see the offers that are going to come because I really can't wait to start planning the future … more original songs and everything!”

Are you surprised that Angie was voted off?

WATCH: Angie Miller Get Kicked Off ‘American Idol’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas, reporting by Russ Weakland

More ‘American Idol’ News:

  1. 'American Idol' Recap: Candice Glover Has Best 'Idol' Performance Ever
  2. 'American Idol' Results Leave Contestants & Judges In Tears
  3. Dory Says: Harry Connick Jr. Should Be A Judge On 'American Idol'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment