Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kerri Walsh Jennings Poses Nude While Pregnant & With Baby Scout

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kerri Walsh Jennings Poses Nude While Pregnant & With Baby Scout
Jul 9th 2013, 17:46, by Christina Stiehl

The Olympic gold medalist revealed her toned pregnant body and huge baby bump in the ‘ESPN The Magazine’ Body Issue. She also showed off her post-baby body just two months after her daughter was born! Do YOU think she looks amazing?

Kerri Walsh Jennings performed in front of millions of viewers when she won the gold medal in beach volleyball during the 2012 London Olympic games. But it was appearing in the ESPN The Magazine Body Issue — completely naked while pregnant and two months after welcoming her baby — that really gave her anxiety.

Kerri Walsh Jennings ‘Nervous’ For Naked Photo Shoot

Even with the toned body of a professional athlete, Kerri still had her fears.

"Driving [to the photo shoot], I was sweating bullets," she tells People magazine. “I was really, really nervous. I felt exposed, not just physically, but with all of my insecurities."

The Olympian welcomed her daughter Scout Margery Jennings in April. She’s featured in the magazine with other completely nude professional athletes for its annual issue, but said she felt more comfortable in the pregnancy photos than the post-baby ones. Kerri told ESPN The Magazine:

I was big and rotund when I’m usually the opposite, but it was really comfortable because I felt almost like I was in costume. But for the second, I was two and a half months out from having a baby. I’m supposed to be tight and toned and strong, but I have a lot more work to do.

Kerri Walsh Jennings On Her Post-Baby Body

As a fierce competitor, Kerri is used to having her body in tip-top shape. So after she gave birth to baby Scout, she was so eager to get back to training — she even cheated her doctor’s order! She said:

The doctors said wait four weeks to allow my insides to heal. We might want more babies down the road, so I didn’t want to mess with that. But after two weeks, I started cheating and doing little body weight squats. After a couple days my husband was like, “You have a little gym up here [in the bedroom].” I had a heavy ball, kettlebell, dumbbells, so it’d be 3 in the morning and I’m feeding my little girl and can’t go back to bed, and that’s what I’d do. I cheated a little, thinking of the Body Issue.

She also tells People magazine, "I have been working my butt off literally every single day” to get ready for her first tournament after welcoming her baby girl. She also plans on competing in the 2016 Olympics and taking home another gold!

What do YOU think of Kerri’s pics, HollyMoms? Doesn’t she look amazing?

– Christina Stiehl

More Bare Baby Bumps:

  1. Kim Kardashian Tweets Picture Of Bare Baby Bump
  2. Jessica Simpson Reveals Bare Baby Bump In New Twitter Pic
  3. Leah Messer Shows Off Bare Baby Bump In New Twitpic
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment