Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hollywood Life: Selena Gomez Puts Justin Bieber Voicemail In New Love Song — Listen

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Selena Gomez Puts Justin Bieber Voicemail In New Love Song — Listen
Jul 9th 2013, 13:45, by Eleanore Hutch

Does Selena love Justin like a love song? In her brand new single ‘Love Will Remember,’ Selena samples a voicemail from Justin where he calls her the ‘love of his life.’ However, she clearly disses him in her own lyrics!

Selena Gomez is getting creative with her new music! In her hot song “Love Will Remember,” she features an old voicemail from her on/off boyfriend Justin Bieber! In the song, Justin calls her his “princess,” and says that they will be together “forever,” but the lyrics of the song tell a different story! Selena calls him out for breaking promises, and says they “screwed it up.” Yikes!

Selena Gomez Puts Justin Bieber Voicemail In New Song

Selena’s new song “Love Will Remember” hit YouTube on July 9, and as the song begins, Justin is heard via voicemail telling Selena how much he loves her, and how they will be together forever.

He says:

Hey babe it's me, I just wanted to call to tell you that
I love you so so so so much,
Just wanted to let you know that you are my princess,
You are worthy of all of the love in the world,
You are the love of my life.

Now’s all we got,
And time can’t be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

This is such a personal and romantic message, and Selena is so creative to add it to the finished single. Justin and Selena’s love story becomes more confusing than ever by the time the full lyrics are listened to however!

Is Selena Dissing Justin In New Song?

Selena and Justin were pictured together on July 4, and they appear to have rekindled their romance, but they are known to be more on and off than Ross and Rachel in Friends.

In this song, Selena calls out Justin for breaking promises, she talks about moving on, and she says that she used to be “irreplaceable” to him before it all “blew up.”

Even though this is clearly a diss song, Selena, 20, is not worried about offending Justin! She spoke about the new song to InStyle and said:

Obviously, ‘Love Will Remember’ is a personal song to me and I don’t really need to say anything. I think my fans will get it. I think people will figure it out themselves.. I’m sure he’ll like it too.

Will he like it? His message at the beginning is really cute, but the lyrics are not exactly selling true love.

‘Love Will Remember’ Full Lyrics

You said you loved me,
I said I loved you back,
What happened to that?
What happened to that?

All your promises,
And all the plans we had,
What happened to that?
What happened to that?

Boom gone, yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget

[chorus]
Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember 5x

[verse 2]
The trips we dream of takin’,
The tags left on the map,
What happened to that?
What happened to that?

When all you had was nothing,
When all we did was laugh,
What happened? what happened?
What happened to that?

Boom gone, yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget

[chorus]
Love will remember 5x

[bridge]
Break down the worlds,
Let heaven in,
Somewhere in forever
We’ll dance again,
We used to be inseparable,
I used to think I was irreplaceable,
We let the hole out,
Before we blew it up,
I just dont know how we screwed it up
Forever 3x

[chorus]
Love will remember 4x

What do YOU think of the song HollywoodLifers? Do YOU love that Selena incorporated the voicemail into the song, or do you think it’s cheesy? Do YOU think she is dissing Justin in the song?

WATCH: Selena Gomez ‘Love Will Remember’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch 

More Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Reunion News:

  1. Justin Bieber Tweets About 'Great Night' – With Selena Gomez?
  2. Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Proves Again: You're The Only Girl He Wants
  3. Taylor Swift 'Hates' Selena Gomez Hanging Out With Justin Bieber
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment