Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kelly Ripa’s Secret To Staying Young: Botox Every Seven Months

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kelly Ripa's Secret To Staying Young: Botox Every Seven Months
Jan 16th 2013, 14:29

In a new interview in the February issue of ‘Elle’, the bubbly tv personality reveals she gets the treatments by her eyelids to look more awake on TV–find out the details below!

It’s hard not to love Kelly Ripa, 42! The Live! with Kelly and Michael host has amazing energy and is incredibly honest. But now, we love her even more for being totally honest about Botox for staying youthful. She told Elle,  ‘It’s the Botox. Every seven months or so my eyelid skin rests on my eyelashes,” she says. ‘So I feel like [Botox] makes my makeup artist’s life easier, and it makes my eyes look a little more open on TV, which is where I happen to work right now.

Kelly Ripa on Botox and staying young

Kelly has also had Botox injections in her armpits to prevent sweating, and she maintains her super-slim frame thanks to frequent SoulCycle spin classes. When she starred on  All My Children, Kelly would sometimes receive mail from fans saying she was fat. But she never let it get to her. ‘I feel like as long as you take ownership over your own flaws, it doesn't hurt if someone else points them out.’

The star has such a great attitude and though is super famous, prefers to fly under the radar when she goes out in public. ‘I can walk out to the street and never be noticed. It's my superpower: I'm invisible. I just look very normal and totally unremarkable,’ she said. ‘Normally I'm in the same outfit every day, black jeans and a T-shirt—actually, this T-shirt, so I didn't dress up that much. Sometimes I wear heels, because I happen to love heels, but if it's freezing cold or boiling hot, it could easily be an Ugg boot or a flip-flop.’

Even though she’s won repeated Emmys as well as the love of viewers everywhere, at heart, Kelly still feels dorky. ‘I think that's why people get me,’ she says. ‘I would have styled my hair for 17 hours and it would still look very much like a Westminster show-dog. No matter how much I try to cool myself up, it's never going to happen for me. But, like, am I dying to be cool? Yes, I'm dying to be.’

HollywoodLifers do YOU love Kelly Ripa’s attitude as much as we do? Sound off!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

  1. Megan Fox Reveals She's Uncomfortable Being A Sex Symbol
  2. Kim V. Kourtney Kardashian: Best Beauty Look Battle
  3. Carrie Underwood Naturally Beautiful On 'Allure' Cover
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment