Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: Rihanna Accompanying Chris Brown To Court — Supporting Her Man?

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Rihanna Accompanying Chris Brown To Court — Supporting Her Man?
Feb 6th 2013, 21:48

After spending the night comforting Chris, Rihanna was seen leaving his home with him as he headed to court on Feb. 6. Is Rihanna standing by her man?

No matter how much trouble Chris Brown gets himself into, Rihanna is determined to stand by her man. After being accused of faking his community service on Feb. 5, Chris was called to a Los Angeles court on Feb. 6, where he will face District Attorney Mary A. Murray over claims that he logged an incorrect record of community service hours, therefore violating his probation from his 2009 assault on Rihanna.

Rihanna Attends Court With Chris Brown

Rihanna, 24, and Chris, 23, were seen leaving Chris’ house at 12:00 p.m. Pacific time on Feb. 6, where they were heading for the courthouse, reports x17 Online. Rihanna was wearing a patterned shirt with a bunch of chains, while Chris was wearing a cap, a jacket and track pants, but thankfully he was carrying a suit over his arm, as can be seen in the pictures on X17.

Rihanna is seriously supportive of her man! Not only is she accompanying him to his hearing, she also spent the previous night with him, in order to distract him from his legal troubles. Rihanna and Chris were seen leaving a recording studio at 4:30am, where Rihanna comforted him following his “day of hell.”

Chris’ Instagram Rant

As previously reported by HollywoodLife.com, Chris went on an Instagram rant following these new accusations:

"I'm wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!! Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! My music is…and when I speak on it… it's because I want people to know how I feel."

“I'm a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect, I'm sick of being accused. I'm tired ya'll just don't understand I've been going through this s**t since I was 19 years old … you can't sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? … When can I get that feed back? I'm TIRED do you read me I'm tired!!!!! I'm not gonna sit here and play the victim, I'm just tired of this s**t … I pray every day and night for a new outcome … and just when everything seems to be going good some new s**t happens."

Yikes! Let’s hope Chris has calmed down before he reaches the courtroom. Perhaps that’s why Rihanna is joining him, as she has a positive effect on him.

Stay tuned to HollywoodLife.com for more updates on Chris’s hearing.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Rihanna was wise to accompany Chris to court?

Watch: Chris Brown Totally Faked His Community Service!

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Chris Brown In Trouble News:

  1. Chris Brown's Lawyer: Prosecutors Have 'Completely Lost Their Minds'
  2. Chris Brown Threatened To Shoot Frank Ocean During Fight — Report
  3. Chris Brown Respects Frank Ocean & Decision To Not Press Charges
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment