Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hollywood Life: Fergie Shows Off Baby Bump In Leather Pants & Silk Top

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Fergie Shows Off Baby Bump In Leather Pants & Silk Top
Mar 23rd 2013, 14:30

The Black Eye Peas front woman was seen March 22 heading to JFK Airport. and it looks like her baby bump is getting bigger by the day! She covered up her pregnant figure in a chic silk top, red leather pants and gray booties.

Pregnant Fergie, 38 was spotted headed to JFK Airport in NYC in a sexy ensemble that gave us a peak at how far along she is! The expectant mom and husband, Josh Duhamel have been making headlines over their excitement and nervousness over welcoming their first child together.

Fergie Was Shocked About Her Pregnancy

On March 21, the Fergalicious singer appeared on Good Morning America and revealed how shocked and unprepared she felt after finding out she was pregnant!

"We're thrilled," she said. "I know that my husband told everybody what I said. My quote when we found out — "This blank just got real," joked the singer.

"But it's true, when that moment occurs to you, there's going to be a human being growing inside of you…it's reality," Fergie gushed. "It's amazing, we're thrilled."

It looks like the mom-to-be needs to start reading those baby books, because she admitted she hasn’t got a clue about parenting!

"I have no idea what I'm doing!" Fergie revealed. "I'm just going to play it by ear and see how things go, and let the natural instincts kick in."

How Her Husband Bonds With Their Unborn Child

In an interview the excited father talked about how he spends quality time with their unborn child–he has conversations with the baby!

"I've had full conversations with the baby already," Josh says in an interview with PEOPLE. "I'm trying my best to communicate from beyond the womb. Whether it can hear me, I don't know, but I'm talking to it a lot."

He also talked about how the pregnancy has improved his relationship with his wife.

"She looks so beautiful," the Safe Haven star gushes. "I look at her now as not only as my beautiful wife, but also as the woman carrying our child. That takes our relationship to a whole new level."

Awwww! So HollyMoms, do you like Fergie’s maternity wear so far?

People

– Nicole Weaver

More Fergie News:

  1. Josh Duhamel: I Have 'Full Conversations' With My Unborn Child
  2. Fergie Admits: 'I Have No Idea What I'm Doing' As A Mom-To-Be
  3. Josh Duhamel 'I Just Can't Wait' To Be A Father — WATCH
Take Our Poll

Media files:
fergie-ftr
internhl
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment