Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hollywood Life: Ivanka Trump: Being A Mom ‘Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Ivanka Trump: Being A Mom 'Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint'
Mar 2nd 2013, 19:00

Balancing work and motherhood is no easy task. In a new interview, Ivanka opens up about how she balances her busy life with raising her 19-month-old daughter.

As a mentor on the Celebrity Apprentice, jewelry designer, businesswomen, and mother to Arabella RoseIvanka Trump, 31, certainly has a lot on her plate! Although it can get a little hectic at times, Ivanka wouldn’t have it any other way.

“Every day is a new challenge, but that’s part of the fun of it,” Ivanka tells Us Weekly.

“For me, while balance is something that I strive for, [it's something] you can’t always plan for,” Ivanka explains. “My measure is just every day asking myself, ‘Do I have the right priorities?’ and ‘Am I making the right decision?’”

We totally agree! Ivanka, who works for father Donald Trump‘s Corporation, admits she perfects the balance by always making her daughter her top priority, but knows she doesn’t have to always feel guilty when she does need to get some work done.

“I want to make sure I’m with my daughter when she needs me to be with her, but I also know that it’s okay to go to the office when I’m working on a big deal then I’ll make [family time] up on the weekend,” she explains. “I try to think of parenthood as a marathon, not a sprint. I know that I have to do well at this by taking it one day at a time and not beating myself up too much over small things.

So, will Ivanka and husband Jared Kushner be adding to their family anytime soon?

“I just haven’t decided when [we'll have another baby] yet, but at some point. That’s the plan,” Ivanka teases.

HollyMoms, do YOU agree with Ivanka? Vote below!

– Jenny Pickard

More HollyBaby News:

  1. Sean Lowe Addresses Rumors That He Is Being Sister's Sperm Donor
  2. Jennifer Garner & Samuel Pick Violet Up From School — Cute Pic
  3. Jenelle Evans' Boyfriend Gary Head Seeking Help For Alcohol Issues
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment