Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hollywood Life: Josh Duhamel: I Have ‘Full Conversations’ With My Unborn Child

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Josh Duhamel: I Have 'Full Conversations' With My Unborn Child
Mar 2nd 2013, 16:30

How sweet! In a new interview, the father-to-be reveals he’s already spending time talking to his unborn baby!

After four years of marriage, Josh Duhamel, 40, and Fergie, 37, excitedly announced that they are expecting their first child together. Although the baby isn’t due for a while, Josh isn’t wasting any time bonding with his child!

"I've had full conversations with the baby already," Josh reveals in an interview with PEOPLE. "I'm trying my best to communicate from beyond the womb. Whether it can hear me, I don't know, but I'm talking to it a lot."

We didn’t think it was possible for Josh to be any more adorable, but he’s proved us wrong yet again! The daddy-to-be also reveals that he finds his wife’s pregnancy glow irresistible.

"She looks so beautiful," the Safe Haven star gushes. "I look at her now as not only as my beautiful wife, but also as the woman carrying our child. That takes our relationship to a whole new level."

Josh Duhamel Isn’t Afraid Of Fatherhood

Although Josh will be first time father, he’s not intimidated by the task.

"I actually look forward to that stuff that people warn you about," he explains. "I don't mind waking up and dealing with the middle of the night stuff. I wake up early anyway. So I'm definitely ready for it. More so than I've ever been."

Josh admits that his age and years of experience are a major contributing factor to his confidence.

"I have a lot more life experience than I had at 24. I feel like I'm a little more patient and more wise than I was before," he says. "It's easier said than done, but I'm just looking to raise a good person."

HollyMoms, do YOU think Josh will make a great dad? Vote below!

PEOPLE

– Jenny Pickard

More Josh Duhamel & Fergie News:

  1. Josh Duhamel 'I Just Can't Wait' To Be A Father — WATCH
  2. Fergie's Tiny Baby Bump Starts To Show In Milan
  3. Fergie Is Pregnant: Expecting First Baby With Husband Josh Duhamel
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment