Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Angie Miller: I’m Meant To Be In The Finale

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Angie Miller: I'm Meant To Be In The Finale
Apr 25th 2013, 14:06

Angie blew the judges away on the April 24 episode of ‘American Idol.’ Now she tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that her confidence is through the roof and that the finale is her destiny! Read on for more from the exclusive interview.

Angie Miller may have seemed a little bashful at the beginning of this season of American Idol, but now she’s totally confident and believes that the Idol title is hers to lose.

Angie Miller: ‘I’m Here To Be In The Finale’

“I’m really proud of myself,” Angie told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY after the Idol Top 4 performances on April 24. “I feel like I was able to show the judges that I’ve learned and I’ve grown,” she said. “I’m here to be in the finale.”

Angie has plenty reason to be so self-assured. Her piano performance of Jessie J’s “Who You Are” earned a standing ovation from all of the judges. “The caliber of that performance was beyond stunning,” Mariah Carey said. Angie then blew the judges away during her duet of Rihanna’s “Stay” with Candice Glover. And just when we thought she couldn’t get any better, she sang an amazing version of “Cry Me a River” by Justin Timberlake.

Nicki Minaj spoke for us all when she told Angie, “Tonight was your night.”

Angie tells us she is racing towards the finish line with her sights set on winning. “I think we’ve all thought about the finale since the Top 40. At least I’ve been thinking about it for awhile,” she said.

Angie Miller: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me

And nothing is going to stop her now, not even the haters. “I try to laugh as much as I can at the negative comments I see,” Angie reveals. “Why let it bother you?”

Angie is in full star mode — and after Randy Jackson gave her a “10 out of 10″ on April 24, who can blame her?

WATCH: Angie Miller Performs “Who You Are”

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More ‘American Idol’ News:

  1. Angela Miller Will Win 'American Idol' Season 12
  2. 'American Idol' Finalists Talk Boston Bombing: Angie Miller & More
  3. 'American Idol' Recap: Candice Glover Has Best 'Idol' Performance Ever
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment