Friday, May 31, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozado Goes To Teen Prom in Plunging Gown

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Basketball Wives' Star Evelyn Lozado Goes To Teen Prom in Plunging Gown
May 31st 2013, 13:55

The reality star agreed to go to prom with a 19-year-old and she opted to wear a super low-cut, tight red dress. Do you think this was inappropriate?

Evelyn Lozado went to prom with a high school senior and she definitely brought the heat! The Basketball Wives star was invited by Anthony Nelson to attend his prom in Bloomfield, Michigan on May 29.

Evelyn Lozado Goes To Prom

Evelyn showed up to Anthony’s house wearing a shocking outfit. While everyone else looked prom ready, she opted to wear a skin-tight dress! She wore sky-high heels and she showed off her cleavage. It was so distracting!

They took a bunch of pics and then hopped into an SUV and headed to dinner. It turns out this was Evelyn’s first time to prom since she never went to her own!

“The reason why I'm so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom,” she tweeted. “During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.”

It sounds like Evelyn had a great time because she wrote on her blog:

“I want to thank Anthony and his mom Sean Nelson for opening their home to me! Anthony’s entire family and friends came by his house to see him off to prom and it was amazing, he even bought me a corsage!!! I’ve never had a corsage! You guys don’t understand how HAPPY I was!!”

WATCH: Basketball Wives Star Evelyn Lozado Speaks Out

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More ‘Basketball Wives’ News:

  1. Basketball Wives' Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn Lozada's Assistant Get In Fight
  2. 'Basketball Wives' Recruiting Vanessa Bryant — New Report
  3. New 'Basketball Wives' Cast: Kenya Bell & Kesha Nichols
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment