Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jenelle Evans Could Spend Two Years In Jail After Heroin Bust

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jenelle Evans Could Spend Two Years In Jail After Heroin Bust
May 15th 2013, 23:52

After being arrested for assault and possession of heroin, the ‘Teen Mom’ star will stand before a jury in July. Jenelle’s attorney reveals that if she is convicted, Jenelle could potentially face up to 25 months behind bars!

After admitting her heroin addiction on Facebook, Jenelle Evans was arrested on April 23 for heroin possession along with three other charges, including simple assault, sell and distribute, and simple possession of a schedule II controlled substance. On May 14, the 21-year-old appeared in a North Carolina court for a hearing involving the arrest.

Jenelle Evans Could Spend Two Years In Jail After Heroin Bust

“We are waiting for her to be indicted for a felony,”  Dustin Sullivan, Jenelle’s lawyer, tells RadarOnline.com. He adds, “If she is convicted the sentencing guidelines could be 25 months maximum."

Jenelle is scheduled to appear in court again on July 1, and her lawyers tells RadarOnline.com that he expects the jury to indict her for the felony charges.

Jenelle Evans' Heroin Addiction Confession On Facebook

On Jan. 2, a private conversation from Dec. 21 on Jenelle's official Facebook account was revealed to crazydaysandnights.net, and it reveals a shocking alleged confession to her herion addiction.

The full conversation goes:

Jenelle: Are u withdrawing? That might be why I feel like this honestly… I just got a script for hydrocodones and figured it would be ok to take well when I ran out I withdrew AGAIN like three days ago. And today is my 5th day I had acid reflux horribly and stomach cramps and everything… Still do

Amy: No it shouldn't be withdraw cause Ive been on suboxone since the 11th. But I'm sorry girl and yeah that's probably what your going thru after an addiction and dependency like opiates, loratabs can still f**k your world up.. You wouldn't think so cause it's not shot compared to opanas or heroin but it can

Amy: It shouldn't take more than 7 days though so hopefully yours will be over soon. Try to buy a sub strip from someone and only take 1/4 a day see if that helps
I've got some I'd give ya but I'm all the way in WV

Jenelle: Yeah that's what I was thinking to do but it's like now who do I trust that won't sell me out that I bought suboxone… Ugh lol ill find someone!! But yeah it sux I feel bad for Courtland [Rogers] becuz yesterday his script ran out too soooo tomorrow is going to be extremely sh!tty for him !!! Omg I feel so bad for him

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Jenelle will be convicted? Vote below!

WATCH: Jenelle Evans Argues With Mom Barbara Evans On ‘Teen Mom 2′

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Jenny Pickard

More On Jenelle Evans’ Heroin Problem:

  1. Jenelle Evans Confirms Heroin Addiction On Twitter
  2. Jenelle Evans' Stolen Journal: The Truth Behind Her Heroin Confession
  3. Jenelle Evans: I Was Withdrawing From Heroin For A Month
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment