Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kristin Cavallari Celebrates Son Camden’s First Birthday

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail Kristin Cavallari Celebrates Son Camden's First Birthday
Aug 10th 2013, 13:30, by HL Intern

It’s already been a year since Kristin Cavallari had a baby! She has spent the past year gushing about her little man on social media, and she took to Instagram to share a birthday post for son on August 8!

It’s hard to believe the former Laguna Beach star already has a year of motherhood under her belt! Kristin Cavallari‘s son, Camden, turned 1 year old on August 8, and mommy was right there with him to celebrate!

Kristin Cavallari’s Son’s Birthday — Baby Turns 1 Year Old

This summer has been eventful for Kristin! Just over two months ago she and Jay Cutler tied the knot on June 7, and now she gets to celebrate her adorable son’s first birthday!

She took to Instagram and Twitter to send her birthday love to her little boy:

Happy birthday to my little man. He is the light of my life ❤

Aww! It’s so great to hear that she is loving being a mommy. How could you not be when you have a son with eyes like Camden’s? How mesmerizing!

Kristin Cavallari Is A ‘Natural’ & ‘Calm’ Mom

Kristin, 26, shocked even herself with how quickly she took to loving motherhood. In October 2012, she told Us Weekly:

I was just surprised by myself about how natural it all came to me and how very at ease and calm I was with the whole thing. I’m still me — I still enjoy the same things and like the same things. I’m just an older, more mature version of myself.

It’s great that Kristin has found her happy medium!

Do YOU think Camden is an adorable 1-year-old, HollyMoms?

WATCH: Kristin Cavallari Talks E! Entertainment Special & Lauren Conrad


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Taylor Weatherby

More Kristin Cavallari Baby News:

  1. Kristin Cavallari Reveals When She'll Have More Kids With Jay Cutler
  2. Kristin Cavallari Tweets Adorable Pic Of Baby Camden, 8 Months
  3. http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/11/kristin-cavallari-son-camden-reality-tv-interview/
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment