Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Heidi Klum: I Couldn’t Deal ‘Waking Up Next To A 25-Year-Old’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Heidi Klum: I Couldn't Deal 'Waking Up Next To A 25-Year-Old'
Jan 8th 2013, 19:50

The 39-year-old discusses how she’s ‘moving on’ from her divorce, why she doesn’t plan on marrying again and why she has no interest in being a cougar and dating younger men in the February 2013 issue of ‘Marie Claire.’

Heidi Klum is an independent, confident woman who is not embarrassed or in denial of her age. For almost 40, Heidi is in great shape — but don’t expect to see her dating a hot young guy anytime soon! “I don't think I could deal with waking up next to a 25-year-old," she says.

So, the cougar trend is spreading, and a woman like Heidi would easily be able to take the cougar title, but she is ultra confident in her age, and she expresses how she’d feel weird being with a younger man! "I can understand why a woman finds a young man attractive, because the truth is that when men get older, their shape changes. Younger men train more, and when the clothes come off, it is nice to look at a sexy, ripped body. But I am realistic. I'm turning 40 next year.”

In an interview with Marie Claire, Heidi reveals how she’s dealing with her divorce. "People say, 'Oh, God, how devastating to go through a divorce. Did I wish for this to happen to my family? No. But everyone is healthy; we're moving on with our lives. If someone got [very sick], God forbid, that would be a real problem. It's not what I wanted – it's not what anyone wanted – but it's not a real problem."

It’s easy to think that such a beautiful woman would want to get married again, but she isn’t too sure that she wants to jump into something new… at least for a very long time. "I don't think so. No. No. I wanted to keep the memory of our wedding alive every year, that's why I thought it would be fun to get married over and over. But now I don't think it's that important. I'm not angry about anything, but I don't think I will. Maybe if I'm with someone for 15 or 20 years, and we do it in our old age as a fun thing to do…But I don't have the urgency anymore."

She’s a realistic, confident woman who isn’t afraid of her age! Reading Heidi’s interview is like a breath of fresh air. Do you agree?

Victoria Brophy

More Related News:

  1. Heidi Klum Fires Back At Seal: I've Moved On
  2. If Seal Has Anger Issues, Then Heidi Klum Was Right To Leave, Says Expert
  3. Heidi Klum Gets Naked & Admits Divorce From Seal Has Been ‘Hard’

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment