Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jessica Alba’s Hot Red Lips & Ombre Hair On ‘InStyle’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jessica Alba's Hot Red Lips & Ombre Hair On 'InStyle'
Jan 8th 2013, 20:05

The stunning star smoldering on the magazine’s February 2003 cover in crimson lips and light ends. Do YOU love the look? Sound off below!

Jessica Alba, 31, is one of Hollywood’s most beautiful stars and moms. The star always emphasizes her beauty in a natural way and this cover look is no exception. While her red lips and smokey eyes are dramatic, she still manages to look so natural!

Jessica Alba on motherhood, style and more

As a mom of two, Jessica amazingly keeps her incredible figure looking so svelte. And it turns out, she really doesn’t exercise. "I'm not dedicated. Ever. I will go years without doing anything. Then I'll work out for a week and won't again for months. It's good to be in a routine and take care of yourself, and I feel good when I do it, but it hasn't been my priority, unless I have to get into shape for a role."

Now of course, her kids are her number one priority "Before I had kids, I was very responsible and serious. I used to be all about controlling my environment; everything had to be just so. Now my idea of perfection is different. You can label bins and have a place for stuff, but when the kids go into the playroom, you're not going to say, 'We can't paint, because how are we going to clean it up?'" Since she’s become a mom, her style has changed: "My style is more adventurous since I became a mom. In the past, I was into my uniform of leggings and a sweater. Now I'm willing to try bold prints, bright colors, and different cuts." Later: "Never say never, but I probably won't ever wear booty shorts. I feel pretty confident about that."

Jess has been with longtime love, Cash Warren for years.  "I just knew when I met him that I was going to know him forever. It was weird; he instantly felt like family. It was so easy. I'd never felt like that with anyone. I was usually pretty self-conscious, minding my p's and q's, very aware of every time my fork hit the plate when I was having dinner on a date. With him, there was none of that. We got each other. We're kindred spirits," she tells InStyle.

HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Jessica’s cover beauty look? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Jessica Alba news:

  1. Jessica Alba Takes Daughter Honor To Get Nails Done — Cute Pic
  2. Celebs Love Fall Family Outings
  3. Jessica Alba Goes Pumpkin Picking With Honor & Haven — Cute Pic
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment