Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Miranda Lambert Disses Chris Brown Again: It’s Not Okay He Beat Rihanna

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Miranda Lambert Disses Chris Brown Again: It's Not Okay He Beat Rihanna
Jan 8th 2013, 19:31

Miranda is lashing out against the singer in a new interview with ‘Redbook’ magazine and this isn’t the first time. She thinks it’s wrong that Chris is still able to perform at events like the Grammy’s because she think it sends the wrong message. Do you agree with her?

Does Chris Brown deserve a second chance? Not if you ask Miranda Lambert. The country singer tells Redbook that she stands by her comments she made after the 2012 Grammy’s where Chris took the stage to perform twice. She slammed the singer then and she’s slamming him again now, and she doesn’t give a hoot.

What Miranda Is Saying About Chris Now

“I didn’t feel right about not saying something,” she told the magazine. “The loudmouth that I am, I say what I think. I wanted everyone to know that I don't agree with the message it's sending to young women. It's not okay. At all. To be celebrated after doing something like that. I don't think it's right, I never will, and I will stand by what I said till the day that I die.”

What Miranda Said About Chris Following The 2012 Grammy’s

“How dang long did they give Nicki Minaj to do whatever that was?” she tweeted in 2012. “Strange. And Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl.”

She followed that tweet up with this one: “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”

What Chris Had To Say About Miranda’s Initial Comments

“HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now!” Chris tweeted after the 2012 Grammy’s. “That’s the ultimate F*** OFF.”

Do you think Chris should fire back at Miranda again, now that she continues to speak out?

More Chris Brown, Rihanna, and Karrueche Tran news:

  1. Rihanna Trusts Chris Brown — Doesn't Think He Was Cheating With Karrueche Tran
  2. Chris Brown Dumped Karrueche Tran For Good Because He Loves Rihanna
  3. Rihanna & Karrueche Tran Party At The Same Club
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment