Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Sean Lowe Reveals His Six Favorite Women From ‘Bachelor’ Premiere

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Sean Lowe Reveals His Six Favorite Women From 'Bachelor' Premiere
Jan 8th 2013, 18:09

During the Jan. 7 premiere of ‘The Bachelor’, Sean blogged throughout and he revealed the six contestants who made the most lasting impression on him. Do we already know the frontrunners for Sean’s heart?

Sean Lowe handed out 19 roses on the season 17 premiere of The Bachelor, but it looks like only six of those roses really matter. In every season of the hit dating show, there are frontrunners who are clearly miles ahead of the rest of the competition, and this season is no exception. There is usually the pretty girl, the sporty girl, the goofy girl, the crazy girl, inspirational girl and of course the evil girl, and I am not just listing Spice Girls here. Read on to see who really stood out for Sean and why.

Sean’s Top Contenders

Sean, who blogged for People throughout the opening episode, had six top contenders for his heart:

Kacie

Kacie Bouguskie was a contestant on Ben Flajnik‘s season, and it looks like she wants a second shot at love. Sean says, “I was shocked to see her step out of the limo because I was already friends with her. We met at a charity function a few months prior and I was able to spend a good amount of time with her. I thought she was really sweet and fun, but I never looked at her in a romantic light and I had no idea she had developed a crush on me. I knew it would be a transition for me viewing Kacie as someone who is more than a friend, but I was certainly willing to try because I respect her as a person so much.”

Sarah

Sarah, who was born with only one arm, made quite an impression on Sean, as he said, “Some of my choices were obvious – like Sarah, the bravest Bachelorette, who despite her life’s obstacles was willing to jump off a building with me.” That didn’t happen on the premiere — the opening rose ceremony wasn’t that exciting — it will happen later in the season. This leads me to believe that Sarah will go far, as events such as cliff jumping are usually at the vacation stage.

Lindsay

“The woman who made the biggest entrance of the night had to be Lindsay,” Sean says. “The girl showed up in a wedding dress! My first thought was that she was crazy, but I quickly learned that it was just her quirky sense of humor and she wasn’t afraid to put herself out there. Lindsay was someone I wouldn’t forget.”

Well, at least Sean realizes she’s crazy. We could all save ourselves a lot of time if he just married her. I mean, she already has a dress.

Tierra

Why do the Bachelors always fall hook, line and sinker for the villain? Tierra had a bewitching effect on Sean, as he says:

“The woman who made the biggest impression on me was Tierra. I can’t explain it but I just felt an immediate connection with Tierra. Her piercing eyes and beautiful smile stopped me in my tracks and I knew right then and there that I wanted to give her a rose. I didn’t stop to think that by giving her a rose so quickly I might be putting a target on her back, but I’m glad I made that decision because I knew I wanted to spend more time with Tierra.”

Sean should ask Ben how well it went for him when he picked Courtney Robertson!

Robyn

Oh Robyn! The highlight of my night was her falling backwards on her head when trying to make Sean notice her — and he did, for all the wrong reasons. “I felt so bad for Robyn when she attempted that back handspring and landed on her head,” Sean says. “But I must admit, it was a great icebreaker and it definitely made a big impression on me. I love a girl who doesn’t take herself too seriously.”

Lesley

Lesley definitely scored points with me when she pulled the football prank on me,” Sean says. “It was fun, creative and most importantly, it made me want to spend more time with her.” She certainly knows a way to a man’s heart!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Are the right women at the top of the pack? Which contestant do you think should become Sean’s fiancee?

WATCH: Sean Lowe Is ABC’s New Bachelor! ENTV

Subscribe to me on YouTube

People

– Eleanore Hutch

More Bachelor News:

  1. Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Premiere: Kacie Begged To Meet Sean
  2. 'The Bachelor' Extended Preview Highlights Tierra As Season 17 Villain
  3. Winter TV 2013: 'Carrie Diaries,' 'The Bachelor' & More Shows To Watch
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment