Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Kat Graham Talks Bonnie & Jeremy’s ‘Crazy Path’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Kat Graham Talks Bonnie & Jeremy's 'Crazy Path'
Jan 24th 2013, 20:24

Plus, how far will Bonnie let Shane push her? Kat opens up about all that… and Jeremy’s tank tops.

The Vampire Diaries‘ fourth season has been a magical roller coaster for Mystic Falls’ sassiest witch, Bonnie, and Kat Graham promises the road is only going to get bumpier from now on. “You’ll definitely see Bonnie start to lose it,” Kat tells HollywoodLife.com, particularly regarding her relationship with Shane (David Alpay). “She puts a lot of trust into this guy who might have ulterior motives for her. You’re going to see their relationship start to unravel.”

One thing that won’t be heading south, however, is Bonnie’s love for Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen)! And yes, I did just use the L word.

“Her love was never lost for him,” Kat tells me. “She never got over it.”

Score one for #TeamBeremy!

Read on for my full Q&A with Kat:

Most of your scenes have been with David. How has that been?

When I find out I have scenes with him, I get really excited. He’s one of the most professional, brilliant actors I’ve ever worked with. He’s so focused, he always knows his lines, he’s always early. He’s such a great guy to work with, and we just have this natural chemistry.

Plus, he’s got those eyebrows.

I love his eyebrows, and I love his curly hair. He’s amazing.

I’m always worried about Bonnie. Should I be more worried than ever?

Oh, yeah. I don’t know how much more intense the season is going to get; we’re already shooting episode 17, and it’s getting intense. My heart’s racing, and I’m like, ‘Where are they going with this character? This is heading down a crazy path.’ I would definitely be worried about her and keep an eye on her.

Plus, her dad’s back now. How will that complicate things?

Bonnie’s been able to do whatever she wants, because her mom and dad haven’t been around. I feel like it’s been very Lord of the Flies with Bonnie and her group, so when her dad comes in and tries to set ground rules for her, she’s taken aback.

I also can’t believe he cancels the ’80s dance! What a bummer for you and wardrobe.

I was ready for it. I’m probably the only person in the cast who already has those things in their wardrobe. … You’ll get to see Claire Holt kind of do it up. I’ve got incriminating photos of her in her ’80s wardrobe fittings. Wigs and all. Everything.

OK, let’s talk Bonnie and Jeremy. How are they now and where are they going?

I think their relationship is still healing, and Bonnie’s starting to trust him again. She’s going to need someone more than ever, a partner in crime. I can also say her love was never lost for him. She never really got over it.

On a related note, when did Steven get to freaking huge? He’s a mountain.

It started last year, and now he’s just super buff. He works out like crazy and eats chicken and broccoli, and we’re just like, ‘Dude, do you think you can get any bigger?’ He’s so in shape.

And he’s on full display. It’s all tank tops, all the time.

More tank tops! More tank tops! I remember [me and David Alpay] were taunting him one time. Steven likes to work out before his shirtless scenes so he looks his best, so I ran to the production assistant, and I was like, ‘Go up to Steven and tell him the scene we’re shooting needs to be reshot as a shirtless scene.’ And Steven just freaked out. It was so funny, I was cracking up.

OK, let’s talk about all of this: Are you rooting for Bonnie and Jeremy to get back together? Are you worried she might be in mortal danger? And, seriously, how much do you love the person responsible for dressing Jeremy? Drop me a comment with your thoughts and theories!

— Andy Swift

Follow @AndySwift

More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com:

  1. 'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Will Stefan Steal The Cure From Elena?
  2. Daniel Gillies Joining 'Vampire Diaries' Spin-Off 'The Originals'
  3. 'Vampire Diaries' Video: Stefan Strips Down & Schemes With Rebekah

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment