Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hollywood Life: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Wedding Plans Revealed

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Wedding Plans Revealed
Feb 6th 2013, 03:18

Miley Cyrus may have said she was ‘married’ and called Liam her husband in the March issue of ‘Cosmopolitan’, but she hasn’t tied the knot yet. Now HollywoodLife.com can reveal the status of their wedding!

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth haven’t walked down the aisle yet, even though the pop star said she was “married” in the March issue of Cosmopolitan. As fans wait impatiently for an actual wedding, HollywoodLife.com has learned of the couple’s current plans for their big day!

A source close to Miley, 20, tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “When they’re ready, they’ll let people know. They’re not rushing anything for anyone and doing everything on their own terms. Their relationship couldn’t be better. They’re happy and in love, and that’s all that matters to them.” Could these two be any sweeter?

Why Miley Cyrus Says She’s ‘Married’ To Liam Hemsworth

When the former Disney star told Cosmo that she was “married” and referred to Liam, 23, as her “hubby,” many fans wondered whether the adorable duo had secretly tied the knot. While the quotes were making a stir, an insider cleared the situation up for us.

Miley isn’t [legally] married. She’s speaking metaphorically,” our source said. “In her mind, she’s married to Liam and there’s no other man for her.”

Miley’s Original ‘Cosmo’ Marriage Talk

"I know, right? I'm happy I don't have to date anymore though,” Miley says in Cosmo. “All my friends are guys, so I hear the sh*t guys say about dating. One guy called me and said, 'Miley, I don't know what to do — this girl won't leave my house. It's 6:00 and I have a blind date at 6:30.' And I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!' It's hard to find a good guy, and all girl know that guys don't think with their brains."

In regards to whether she and Liam will have a large wedding, she declared this to the magazine: "I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone think I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."

Do you hope Miley and Liam get married soon, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Miley Cyrus Says She’s Married To ‘Husband’ Liam Hemsworth

– Billy Nilles, Reporting by Eric Ray

More Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Wedding News:

  1. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Married? The Truth Revealed
  2. Miley Cyrus Admits She's Married? Watch The Video Debate
  3. Miley Cyrus: Your Honesty About Your Love For 'Hubby' Liam Is Inspiring
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment