Friday, March 15, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jenelle Evans Reveals: I’m Addicted To Relationships, Not Drugs

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jenelle Evans Reveals: I'm Addicted To Relationships, Not Drugs
Mar 15th 2013, 16:34

Drugs are so out for this former Teen Mom 2 star because relationships are her poison of choice as revealed in her new blog post! This girl needs a relationship breather!

Fairytale endings will have to wait for Jenelle Evans because having a boyfriend is no longer on her to-do list, at least for the time being. The former reality star swears that she is clear of drugs, but that her constant attachment to guys is her main problem!

Rehab seems to have been the right step for Jenelle because she is accepting her problems and coming clean about them. With hopes of getting better and improving, she is taking some time for herself.

“But I will let everyone know that I AM SINGLE and I AM NOT DATING ANYONE.,” Jenelle posted on her Sulia page. “I’m focusing on myself and my son’s life, nobody else’s.”

Jenelle Is Throwing Herself Into The Unknown

Being without a guy isn’t something that comes naturally to Jenelle. She doesn’t get much, or any, time alone because of all of her boyfriends. Between being with Andrew Lewis, Keiffer Delp, Gary Head and Courtland Rogers, there isn’t any room for just Jenelle Evans.

Constantly going back-and-forth between Keiffer and Gary, then back-and-forth between Courtland and Gary, Jenelle doesn’t seem to know what she wants or what is best for her! At least she is finally starting to realize she does indeed have a problem. And the names of these problems were just listed.

“I need individual counseling and therapy if anything for being addicted to relationships,” Jenelle continued on her Sulia post. “I can honestly admit this about myself and can’t seem to help it unless I continue to get the help I need through therapy.”

No Drugs For Jenelle, But Lots Of Relationships

Jenelle was in rehab for less than 30 days because she claims she wasn’t there for drug abuse and didn’t need the full program. She says that she “went there SOBER” and that her addiction to relationships is her real problem.

“I simply feel as if I didn’t need to go to treatment if my problem isn’t drugs anymore, and never will be again,” Jenelle explains on Sulia.

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Is Jenelle clean when it comes to drugs, but high on relationships instead?

Jenelle Evans’ Sulia

– Rachael Ellenbogen

More Jenelle Evans News:

  1. CLOSELY_related_story_1
  2. CLOSELY_related_story_2
  3. CLOSELY_related_story_3
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment