Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hollywood Life: Ray J: Kanye West Shouldn’t Be Upset About ‘I Hit It First’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Ray J: Kanye West Shouldn't Be Upset About 'I Hit It First'
Apr 11th 2013, 14:23

Ray J is still talking about his  controversial new single ‘I Hit It First.’ The singer has not yet named who the song is about, but Kanye suspects it’s Kim Kardashian and he’s upset!

Kanye West called Ray J “sad and jealous“ after hearing about his new song “I Hit It First,” which is allegedly about Brandy’s brother’s relationship with Kim Kardashian. Now, Ray J is saying that Kanye has no reason to be upset over his song.

Ray J: ‘I Hit It First’ Is More About Me

"I mean a lot of people saying a lot of different things about the record. For me, the record is self-explanatory," Ray J revealed on Shade 45's The All Out Show. "Like I tell everybody, I'm not trying to put fuel on the fire. You know what I'm saying? We just want people to enjoy the record. It's more so about me than anybody else."

When Ray J was asked how he felt about Kanye being upset over the track, Ray J said that no one has a right to be angry over the past.

"I don't think nobody should be upset about something that really happened," Ray J said. "I think when people do music everybody talks about they life and what they go through. This just my chapter and I think people need to look at it like that and don't look at it for nothing more than that."

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Kanye be upset?

LISTEN: Ray J – ‘I Hit It First’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chris Rogers

More Ray J ‘I Hit It First’ News:

  1. The Kardashian Sisters Are 'Disgusted' With Ray J's New Song
  2. Ray J Denies Dissing Kim Kardashian In New Single: 'It's Just A Song'
  3. Lamar Odom Defends Kim Kardashian: Ray J Has 'Bad Taste'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment