Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hollywood Life: Snooki Exclusive Interview: ‘I’m Not Anorexic’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Snooki Exclusive Interview: 'I'm Not Anorexic'
Apr 11th 2013, 14:33

Snooki lost a whopping 42 pounds after having baby Lorenzo, and she did it all in the healthiest way possible! So, when new reports claimed that she was heading down a road of anorexia, she told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that those reports are ‘hysterical.’

With her gorgeous post-baby body, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi revealed EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com that while she had an eating disorder when she was younger, she is now 100% healthy. She was surprised by the recent weekly magazines, reporting otherwise.

Snooki Tells HollywoodLife.com: I’m Not Anorexic

When promoting her new music label, Team Snooki Music, on Wednesday, April 10, the Jersey Shore star opened up to us all about the recent rumors regarding her weight, and told us that while she has been losing weight, it’s completely healthy.

“I saw that [report] today!” she told us, referring to Star‘s article about her becoming anorexic. She then flexed her muscles, laughed and asked, “Does this look anorexic to you? I think its hysterical how people could sell fake stories making up things saying I take laxatives, and I don't eat … Um, I eat all the time I just eat healthy meals, and I go to the gym every single day.”

After giving birth to Lorenzo, Snooki got a trainer to help get her into the best shape of her life.

“I go to gym five days a week and I eat healthy,” she told us. “I eat chicken, I eat salads, I eat vegetables, I just eat healthy and one day a week, I have my ice cream and my chips — but then the next day I go even harder at the gym. So I still live life but a healthier life.”

Snooki Admits Her Past Struggles

While Snooki is living a healthy life, raising her adorable 7-month-old baby, she does reveal that she wasn’t always that way.

“I know that I battled with anorexia in high school but that's not the case right now,” she told us. “I mean I am so healthy right now. The stories are just Ludacris and its so annoying!”

It’s so good to hear that Snooki is living a healthy life, and she looks absolutely amazing doing it. Keep up the good work, girl! What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Does Snooki look too skinny or completely fab?

– Written by Emily Longeretta, Reporting by Yakira Young, 

More Snooki Weight News:

  1. Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi: How She Lost 42 Pounds Since Her Pregnancy
  2. Snooki Gives Kim Kardashian Pregnancy Style Advice
  3. Snooki Opens Up About Her Battle With Anorexia & Bulimia — ‘I Was Down To 80 Pounds!’
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment