Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Carrie Underwood Admits ‘I Don’t Feel Old Enough To Have Kids’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Carrie Underwood Admits 'I Don't Feel Old Enough To Have Kids'
May 14th 2013, 14:54

The country crooner opens up about starting a family and flaunts her figure in swimwear! Check out the gorgeous shoot right here.

Carrie Underwood looks better than ever on Marie Claire‘s June cover, where the 30-year-old songstress admits that although she’s been married to her 32-year-old hockey player hubby Mike Fisher since 2010, she still isn’t ready to start a family! She tells the mag, "I don't feel old enough to have kids. I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?"

Carrie Underwood’s ‘Marie Claire’ Interview:

The star also admits that she can be a little selfish at times and speaks openly about her personality. "I'm not a mushy person at all. We were never a huggy family. Or a 'let's talk it out' family. Technically I have siblings but they are quite a bit older than me – I was the accident – so I have the only-child syndrome going on. I'm a little more selfish, a little more independent, a little closed. I do wish I were softer. I wish I were able to form relationships better. But hey, I mean…I'm not a sociopath," she says.

Carrie Underwood On Dealing With Fame & Anxiety:

She tells the mag: "At the beginning of my career, I used to have panic attacks. People were touching me, screaming – it made me really nervous. In public, I just get nervous. It's a physical reaction, feeling like the walls are closing in. The fans are great. It's not their fault. I don't ever want to come across as ungrateful. But on my end, it is hard for me to process. Because I am still just me."

Carrie Underwood Admits She’s Awkward:

"My husband calls me the queen of awkward moments. Anything that can be made awkward, I will make it awkward," she says.

Carrie Underwood Shares Her Funny Yearbook Quote:

"You were supposed to say what you would be doing in 10 years, and I said, 'I will be rich, famous, and married to a hot guy.' I guess I should have added a few more things."

Carrie Underwood’s ‘Marie Claire’ PICS:

Inside the mag, she flaunts her femininity in extraordinary designers like Giambattista Valli, Burberry Prorsum, Jimmy Choo, Oscar de la Renta, and Michael Kors, to name a few. Our fave shot is definitely her Burberry Prorsum swimsuit, (which retails for $1,995). For more on Carrie be sure to check out the magazine when it hits newsstands on May 21.

– Olivia Elgart

More Carrie Underwood News:

  1. Carrie Underwood Rocks ACM Stage With 'Two Black Cadillacs'
  2. See Carrie Underwood's Sexy ACM Awards Performance Dress
  3. Carrie Underwood's Vengeful New Video 'Two Black Cadillacs' Revealed


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment