Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Demi Lovato’s New Album: Song About Dumping Wilmer Valderrama?

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Demi Lovato's New Album: Song About Dumping Wilmer Valderrama?
May 14th 2013, 14:16

A new song off ‘Demi’, titled ‘Shouldn’t Come Back,’ has angsty lyrics and its full of emotion. Is Demi singing about breaking up with Wilmer? Listen!

Demi Lovato released her new album, Demi, on May 14 and a new track, “Shouldn’t Come Back,” has fans raising their eyebrows and suspecting it may be about Demi’s on-again/off-again boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama.

Demi Lovato Singing About Wilmer Valderrama?

In the new song, Demi, 20, sings, “Stop right now, you’ll only let me down. oh oh. Maybe you shouldn’t come back.” So controversial!

While Demi has tried to keep her dating live private, she and Wilmer have been spotted together during a number of occasions over the last year.

Wilmer, 33, visited his former flame on the set ofThe X Factor on Nov. 8, further igniting rumors that he and Demi rekindled their relationship. Also, they were reportedly seen together during a private event at Bagatelle LA on Sept. 12 in West Hollywood.

Perhaps the relationship fizzled and Demi’s taking a page out of Taylor Swift’s book and singing about her heartbreak. What do you think? Read the lyrics below.

Demi Lovato’s ‘Shouldn’t Come Back’ Lyrics

See you calling again,
I don’t want to pick up. no, oh.
I’ve been laying in bed,
Probably thinking to much. oh, oh.

(PRE-CHORUS)
Sorry I’m not sorry for the times I don’t reply,
you know the reason why.

(CHORUS)
Maybe you shouldn’t come back,
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me.
Tired of being so sad,
Tired of getting so mad baby.
Stop right now, you’ll only let me down. oh oh.
Maybe you shouldn’t come back,
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me.

Trying not to forget,
Should be easier than this. oh, oh.
And all the birthdays you’ve missed
I was only a kid. oh, oh.

(PRE-CHORUS)
Sorry I’m not sorry for the times I don’t reply,
you know the reason why.

(CHORUS)
Maybe you shouldn’t come back,
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me.
Tired of being so sad,
Tired of getting so mad baby.
Stop right now, you’ll only let me down. oh oh.
Maybe you shouldn’t come back,
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me.

To me.

Sorry I’m not sorry for the times

(CHORUS)
Maybe you shouldn’t come back,
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me.
Tired of being so sad,
I’m tired of getting so mad baby.
Stop right now, you’ll only let me down. oh, oh.
Maybe you shouldn’t come back,
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me
Maybe you shouldn’t come back to me.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is “Shouldn’t Come Back” about Wilmer?

WATCH: Demi Lovato – Shouldn’t Come Back (Audio)

Subscribe to me on YouTube

More Demi Lovato Music News:

  1. Demi Lovato Releases Eleven Songs From Her New Album 'Demi' — Listen
  2. Demi Lovato Releases 'Heart Attack' Music Video — Watch
  3. Demi Lovato Performs 'Heart Attack' On 'DWTS' — Watch Video
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment