Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hollywood Life: Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth Arrest Video Revealed — Watch

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth Arrest Video Revealed — Watch
May 2nd 2013, 23:57

On April 19, Reese got into an altercation with a police officer during her husband’s arrest, and the camera on the police car dashboard caught Reese’s crazy behavior all on tape!

During the early hours of April 19, Reese Witherspoon, 37, and her husband, Jim Toth, were pulled over in Atlanta after their car was seen weaving in and out of lanes. When the officers arrest Jim, Reese was outraged and began arguing with the police officer, which led to her arrest for disorderly conduct.

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth Arrest Video Revealed

In the video, Reese gets out of the car to ask the police officer arresting her husband what’s happening.”Do you know my name sir?” Reese demands. The officer politely responds, ”Don’t need to know.” Reese asks, “You don’t need to know my name?” Then angrily screams, “You’re about to find out who I am!”

Reese also accuses the officer of harassing her and denying her rights as an American citizen to “stand on American ground.” Do you think Reese’s behavior was out of line? Watch the video below and tell us what you think!

Reese Witherspoon On 'GMA': 'I Literally Panicked'

During an interview with Good Morning America on May 2, Reese opened up about the DUI arrest incident. ”We went out to dinner in Atlanta and we had one too many glasses of wine. We thought we were fine to drive and we absolutely were not,” Reese explained. “We know better and we shouldn't have done that.”

The actress added, “I saw him arresting my husband and I literally panicked. I told him I was pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I said all kinds of crazy things.”

HollywoodLifers, are YOU shocked by Reese’s behavior? Vote below!

WATCH:  Jim Toth & Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video


Subscribe to me on YouTube

TMZ

– Jenny Pickard

Take Our Poll


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment