Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kanye West: My Baby ‘Isn’t America’s Baby’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kanye West: My Baby 'Isn't America's Baby'
Jun 12th 2013, 17:37

Even before Kanye and Kim Kardashian’s baby is born, the rapper is already fighting back against all the publicity he’s getting as a first-time dad. In a new interview, Kanye reveals why he gets defensive about Kim and their baby!

Kanye West, 36, and Kim Kardashian, 32, are expecting their first child in just a few short weeks, and the world can’t stop talking about the highly-anticipated birth. Kanye is extremely excited for his baby girl to be born, but he wants people to cool their jets and remember that it is his baby, not theirs!

Kanye West Gets Protective Over Kim Kardashian & Their Baby

Kanye recently addressed his thoughts on fatherhood in an interview with the New York Times, and despite the fact that his baby mama is currently one of the most famous women in America, he doesn’t want the baby to constantly be in the public eye.

“I just don't want to talk to America about my family,” he said. “Like, this is my baby. This isn't America's baby.”

While he didn’t have much to say about fatherhood, he made it very clear that he will protect his family.

“I don't want to explain too much into what my thoughts on, you know, fatherhood are, because I've not fully developed those thoughts yet,” he said. “I don't have a kid yet. One of the things [about parenthood] was just to be protective, that I would do anything to protect my child or my child's mother. As simple as that.”

In light of the alleged affair rumors Kanye is facing from model Leyla Ghobadi, do you think Kanye will be a good dad, HollyMoms?

WATCH: Kim Kardashian Learns Her Baby’s Gender

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Taylor Weatherby

More Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Baby News:

  1. Kanye West: Why He Looked Angry At Kim Kardashian's Baby Shower
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: How They Hid Their Baby's Gender
  3. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Extravagant Baby Nursery Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment