Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hollywood Life: Katy Perry: I’m Still ‘Madly In Love’ With John Mayer But ‘It’s Over’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Katy Perry: I'm Still 'Madly In Love' With John Mayer But 'It's Over'
Jun 18th 2013, 17:40

Katy is finally opening up and her breakup with John in the newest issue of ‘Vogue,’ and she admits that she still loves him, but he is a ‘broken bird.’ Poor Katy.

When Katy Perry and John Mayer were spotted together in LA on June 7, we thought they were headed for a reunion but that is not the case. In a passionate interview with Vogue, Katy admits that she is still “madly in love with him,” but it’s over because John is a “broken bird.” So sad.

Katy Perry Still Loves John Mayer — ‘Vogue’ Interview

Katy, 28, and John, 35, broke up in March 2013 after dating on and off for over a year. And according to Katy, it’s off for good even though she still have love for the “Half of my Heart” singer.

When asked if her relationship with John is ongoing or over, Katy told the July 2013 issue of Vogue that it is “over.”

The interviewer then asked Katy if she had dated bad boy John in order to gain revenge on her ex husband Russell Brand, and she says that that could not be further from the truth:

No, not at all. No, I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds.

Wow, Katy is so poetic. John is known for being a notorious bad boy, and he broke the hearts of Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson to name a few, so sadly it’s not surprising that Katy could no longer handle his “tortured soul.”

Katy Perry Wants To Find Love Again

Speaking about her romantic future, Katy admits that she does not want to end up alone.

"I hope I don't have to live as a widow,” she says, explaining she means it in a metaphorical sense. "An emotional widow. No, I don't believe that. But I think that I can just right now focus on me and strengthening myself and my emotional support system.”

She insists however, that she is happy being alone.

I'm not in a relationship, I'm just on my own — I am myself in my own bed. I have to be happy being alone, and I am happy. I believe that I will be loved again, in the right way. I know I'm worth it.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Is Katy right to try and move on from John? Do YOU think she says kind things about him?

WATCH: Katy Perry & John Mayer Relationship Confirmed

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Katy Perry & John Mayer Relationship News:

  1. Katy Perry & John Mayer Engaged? Ring & Dinner With Her Parents
  2. Katy Perry & John Mayer Engaged? Singer Flaunts 14 Carat Ring
  3. John Mayer Moving In With Katy Perry
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment