Friday, June 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Snooki: I Hit The Gym Six Days A Week To ‘Be A MILF’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Snooki: I Hit The Gym Six Days A Week To 'Be A MILF'
Jun 14th 2013, 17:17

Snooki is one hot mama! The reality star reveals why she got in shape after Lorenzo’s birth — and we think she looks amazing!

Snooki, 25, looks so great in her post-baby body. The reality star reveals that she really wanted to get in shape after the birth to be healthy for Lorenzo, 9 months, and how she wanted to be a MILF. Say what!?

Snooki Wanted To Become A ‘MILF’ After The Birth

In a new interview with Annex magazine, Snooki revealed what her inspiration was to get fit after her pregnancy — and her response was actually just what we’d expect from Snooki.

Honestly, and this might sound so stupid, but I wanted to be a MILF. Not only a MILF, but I wanted to be healthy for my son. So I started hitting the gym hard 6 days a week and finally after 4 months I am in the best shape in my life. I love it. Shout out to my trainer Anthony Michael!

We agree that Snooki has looked the best she has ever looked. Way to go, Snooki!

Snooki’s Happy Life With Jionni & Lorenzo LaValle

Snooki also told Annex that she has no regrets from being on The Jersey Shore because it’s ultimately what led her to Jionni LaValle and her baby Lorenzo! She even says she can’t imagine her life any other way:

I feel everything you do in life is a lesson learned, and has made you the person you are today. I love the fact that I had the time of my life and now we have a beautiful son together. Everything happens for a reason, and I couldn’t picture my life any other way. YOLO!!

So HollyMoms, do YOU think Snooki looks like a MILF? Tell us what YOU think!

WATCH: Snooki Gives A Tour Of Lorenzo’s Bling Nursery


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Avery Thompson

More Snooki News:

  1. Snooki Reveals Her Plans For More Kids With Fiance Jionni LaValle
  2. Snooki Denies Eating Disorder: 'Does This Look Anorexic To You?'
  3. Snooki Reveals She Wants Twins With Fiance Jionni LaValle
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment