Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hollywood Life: Fergie Admits: ‘I Have No Idea What I’m Doing’ As A Mom-To-Be

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Fergie Admits: 'I Have No Idea What I'm Doing' As A Mom-To-Be
Mar 21st 2013, 13:42

The mom-to-be stopped by ‘Good Morning America’ on March 21 and revealed that even though she’s excited to be a mom — she has no clue where to begin! She also revealed the painful method she’s using to combat morning sickness!

Fergie is set to welcome her first child with husband Josh Duhamel, and while she’s getting ready to add mom to her impressive resume, which includes singer, actress entrepreneur and designer, she revealed on Good Morning America on March 21, that she’s not as prepared as she should be!

When GMA‘s Lara Spencer asked Fergie how she felt about being a mom, she was so excited!

“We’re thrilled,” Fergie said. “I know that my husband told everybody what I said. My quote when we found out — “This blank just got real,” the Glamorous singer joked.

“But it’s true, when that moment occurs to you, there’s going to be a human being growing inside of you…it’s reality,” Fergie gushed. “It’s amazing, we’re thrilled.”

But the happy mom-to-be got candid when she admitted she wasn’t prepared!

“I have no idea what I’m doing!” Fergie revealed. “I’m just going to play it by ear and see how things go, and let the natural instincts kick in.”

Fergie Reveals How She’s Dealing With Morning Sickness

But luckily for the busy mom, who is promoting her makeup line with Wet ‘N Wild cosmetics, her pregnancy has been fairly pain-free!

“I’m feeling great, I had a little bit [of morning sickness] in the beginning,” she said during the interview. “But very little.” She even revealed the procedure she used to combat her morning sickness – acupuncture! Fergie has also been taking Chinese herbs, and drinking a lot of water.

Do YOU think of Fergie will be a good mother HollyMoms? Do you think she’s prepared? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Fergie Baby News:

  1. Josh Duhamel: I Have 'Full Conversations' With My Unborn Child
  2. Fergie's Tiny Baby Bump Starts To Show In Milan
  3. Fergie Is Pregnant: Expecting First Baby With Husband Josh Duhamel
Take Our Poll

Media files:
fergie-ftr
cstiehlhl
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment