Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hollywood Life: Porsha Stewart Felt Like A ‘Failure’ After Kordell Filed For Divorce

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Porsha Stewart Felt Like A 'Failure' After Kordell Filed For Divorce
Apr 23rd 2013, 13:36

In a new interview on ‘Good Morning America,’ Porsha opened up about learning of her divorce from Kordell on Twitter, and how she now feels like a ‘failure.’ Poor Porsha!

Porsha Stewart has had a tough week! After admitting that she learned of her divorce from Kordell Stewart over Twitter, she revealed on Good Morning America on April 22 that his only response was to tell her to “call her attorney.” How awful! The Real Housewives of Atlanta star says she now blames Kordell, and she feels like a “failure.”

Porsha Stewart Talks About Her Divorce On ‘GMA’

Porsha, 31, was interviewed by ABC News Corespondent Juju Chang, where she talked about the pain of learning of her divorce.

“It wasn’t a conversation,” she told Juju. “It was very calm — it was me simply asking my husband if he had filed. He said he had thought about it and said ‘we’ll talk about it later’ and went to work. He said call my attorney and find out.”

How terrible for Porsha! No one should ever find out their marriage is over from Twitter. Needless to say, she is mad at Kordell.

“I will not blame this divorce on anyone but the person who filed, and that is my ex.”

Porsha then began crying and said she felt like a failure.

“At times I feel ashamed. It’s almost like a failure in a way. But I do know that God has more for me and I know that at the end of the day he probably didn’t deserve me. I feel that I still have a chance to have it all, just maybe a little different this time. But I still strive for that.”

Porsha Stewart Learned About Her Divorce On Twitter

Porsha appeared on Watch What Happens Live on April 21, where she told host Andy Cohen that she found out about her divorce over Twitter.

Andy asked Porsha to recall the exact moment she found out Kordell was serving her with divorce papers, and her answer was even more shocking than he expected. She said she got a phone call from her sister, telling her to check Twitter, and that’s when she first saw the news.

“I thought, ‘this is just a crazy joke!’” Porsha said.

Believe it or not, Kordell was actually in another other room in the same house when she saw the tweet!

“I asked my husband … had he filed, and just a long story short, I felt very disappointed and let down,” she told Andy. “When I got married, I meant it for life. … I was heartbroken.”

Porsha, you are way too good for Kordell! There is definitely someone out there who is better for you!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Is Kordell a coward for not telling Porsha straight?

WATCH: Porsha Stewart Breaks Silence on Kordell Divorce

Subscribe to me on YouTube

GMA

– Eleanore Hutch

More Porsha Stewart Divorce News:

  1. 'RHOA' Reunion Recap: Porsha Stewart Defends Kordell
  2. Porsha Stewart: How 'Housewives' Co-Stars Supported Her After Split
  3. Kandi Burruss: Porsha Stewart Is Not A Bad Mom
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment