Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hollywood Life: Snooki Shows Off Stylish Baby Lorenzo – Cute Pic

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Snooki Shows Off Stylish Baby Lorenzo – Cute Pic
Apr 23rd 2013, 18:44

The ‘Jersey Shore’ alum shared the adorable pic on her Instagram, and we can’t believe how big baby Lorenzo is getting! Who do YOU think he looks more like — Snooki or Jionni?

Snooki, 25, welcomed her baby boy Lorenzo LaValle on August 26, 2012 and he’s growing up faster than ever! The Snooki & JWoww star posted a picture to her Instagram of herself and her precious baby boy, and the stylish tot looked super dapper in his Burberry button-up shirt, blue jeans and tan moccasins!

How Snooki Balances Motherhood

Even though she is done with her Jersey Shore days, Snooki is still such a busy mom! On April 10, she launched three new artist under her new music label, Team Snooki Music. She also has a clothing line, slipper line, perfume line of tanning lotions, among other business ventures.

Snooki, who is engaged to her baby daddy Jionni LaValle, revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY how she balances everything.

"I mean its really easy because I make sure my schedule is good. I don't make it like I'm gone all the time, I make it so that I am gone like once a week out of the whole month,” Snooki told HollywoodLife.com at the launch of Teen Snooki Music.

"I'm home a lot actually. So when I have to do stuff for my clothing line, or slippers, or perfume, or jewelry, I just cram it all in one week so I don't have to ever leave my baby again," the reality star added.

Snooki also revealed that she wants at least three more kids somewhere down the line, preferably after she and Jionni tie the knot!

Hey HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think of Lorenzo growing up so fast? Who do you think he looks more like — Jionni or Snooki? Vote!

– Yakira Young

More Snooki News:

  1. Snooki Sparkles At The 2013 MTV Movie Awards With Gorgeous Gown
  2. Snooki Reveals When She & Jionni Will Have More Kids
  3. Snooki Denies Eating Disorder: ‘Does This Look Anorexic To You?’
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment