Monday, April 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Speaks Out About Sex Tape Rumors

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Speaks Out About Sex Tape Rumors
Apr 8th 2013, 15:58

The ‘Teen Mom,’ who is accused of starring in a sex tape, has opened up about the home video’s alleged existence! Read on to find out what she said.

Farrah Abraham, 21, has come under fire for an alleged DUI arrest and waxing her four-year-old daughter Sophia‘s eyebrows, but now the former Teen Mom star has been accused of starring in a 30-minute sex tape with an unnamed male partner — and she has finally spoken out about the report.

The former MTV star spoke to TMZ about her X-rated home video, but denied that such a sex tape exists.

“I don’t think there’s any truth to that,” she told TMZ when asked if she has a sex tape being shopped around. Farrah then threatened legal action about the allegations:

“I don’t know, you know what, there should be no tape, and if they are shopping around, my lawyer is going to talk about that,” Farrah told TMZ.

“I don’t…exist…anything about that, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she eloquently added.

Farrah Abraham Says Sex Tape Is ‘Made Up’

Even though Farrah continued to smile throughout the video posted on TMZ, she stil insisted there was no sex tape:

“I think it’s made up, people make s*** up all the time,” she revealed to TMZ. ”I work hard on my own professionally, and I don’t need sex tapes or any of that bulls***. If I have my own personal stuff, that’s my own personal things, and if there’s anyone trying to be rude or just get at me, then my lawyer will take care of that. So no there’s nothing like that.”

What do YOU think of what Farrah said about the sex tape, HollyMoms? Do you think it exists?

TMZ


– Christina Stiehl

More Farrah Abraham News:

  1. 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Starring In Sex Tape For Sale — Report
  2. Farrah Abraham Reveals Truth Behind Baby Adoption Announcement
  3. Farrah Abraham: 'Teen Mom' Star Adopting A Baby Boy?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment