Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hollywood Life: Brad Pitt Disses Jennifer Aniston: I Was ‘Wasting’ My Life While Married

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Brad Pitt Disses Jennifer Aniston: I Was 'Wasting' My Life While Married
May 21st 2013, 18:54

Way harsh Brad! In a his most revealing interview ever, Brad reveals that he spent much of the time he was married to Jennifer ‘burnt out’ and feeling like he was ‘wasting opportunity.’ How mean!

Jennifer Aniston will probably not be purchasing a copy of the newest issue of Esquire magazine, because it contains an interview with her ex husband Brad Pitt that is positively scathing! Brad opens up about his time married to Jen, where he said he was “wasting” his life, and how he had an “epiphany” afterwards. And to make matters worse, he gushes about how great his life is with her rival Angelina Jolie! Poor Jen.

Brad Pitt Slams Jennifer Aniston In ‘Esquire’

Brad, 49, opened up to the magazine about a time in his life when he was deeply unhappy. He just happened to be married to Jen, 44, during that period.

For a long time I thought I did too much damage — drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years f***ing off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany.

That is so harsh! Brad and Jen were married from 2000 until 2005 — the exact time that Brad said he was a “drifter” and that he was totally uninspired. What a low blow.

This is not the first time Brad has publicly dissed Jen and their marriage. In 2011, he told Parade magazine that he felt “pathetic” and that he “wasn’t living an interesting life,” while married to Jen.

I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.

Brad Pitt Reveals His Love For Angelina Jolie

To dig the knife in even deeper, Brad revealed to Esquire that he has never been as “happy” in his life as he is now — living a life with Angelina, 37, and raising their six children.

I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven’t known life to be any happier. I’m making things. I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house … there’s constant chatter in our house, whether it’s giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they’re gone. I hate it.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Are you shocked that Brad has been so harsh to Jen?

WATCH: Jennifer Aniston Pregnant? – Marlo Thomas On Jennifer Having A Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81pNUJOm6zM
Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt Diss News:

  1. Jennifer Aniston's BFF Disses Brad Pitt’s New Love Angelina Jolie
  2. Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Are At War Over Wedding Dates
  3. Jennifer Aniston: Brad Pitt Is ‘Everything You Don’t Want In A Partner’
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment