Monday, June 10, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Game Of Thrones’: Maisie Williams Reacts To ‘Emotional’ Season 3 Finale

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Game Of Thrones': Maisie Williams Reacts To 'Emotional' Season 3 Finale
Jun 10th 2013, 14:12

Spoiler alert: Stop reading if you haven't seen the 'Game Of Thrones' season finale!

Arya Stark (Maisie Williams), the younger daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark, really evolved and grew up noticeably during season three of Game Of Thrones. She fell in with the Brotherhood Without Banners, stirred up some chemistry with Gendry (Joe Dempsie) and eventually joined forces with Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Rory McCann). Fortunately, Arya wasn’t present for the famous Red Wedding, but she saw enough to know that things will never be the same.

‘Game Of Thrones’ Finale Reaction — Maisie Williams Talks Season Ending Episode

Maisie Williams spoke with Huffington Post, following the season three finale and talked about her relationship with Gendry, Arya’s mentality after the events on the last two episodes and so much more! To see a bit of the interview, keep reading!

How Arya May Be Feeling After The Last Two Episodes

When she lost Gendry and Hot Pie, we kind of saw her start to put up these walls, I think. And it seems like she’s getting a lot of bad luck all at once. She’s starting to get this sort of love-hate thing with the Hound. She doesn’t really like him, but she knows that he’s a good guy to be with, because she’s not going to get in trouble [while he's protecting her]. But I think now she’s really put up this barrier and she’s not willing to trust anyone fully anymore. And I think she really did struggle with that anyway, properly trusting people. She’s really kind of kept herself to herself. I think now she’s not really sure what she’s going to do. She doesn’t really have a goal [to go back home] anymore.

How Maisie Felt Watching Melisandre Seduce Gendry

I thought it was quite a cool scene. I didn’t read that in the script, so that was a bit of a shock to me. When I was on set with Joe [Dempsie], he was saying that his mum wanted to come out and watch him on set, and he was just praying that she didn’t pick Episode 8. He was like, “Oh man, that would be the most awkward thing ever.” [Laughs.] So I knew obviously there was something embarrassing happening. But yeah, I think it was kind of stupid of Gendry to stay with the Brotherhood, because he got taken. From Arya’s perspective, she’s kind of like, “Dude, why didn’t you listen to me! We could have been in this together.” [Laughs.]

Maisie’s Feelings After The Season Finale

Well, this was the first season that I didn’t actually cry on my wrap. I usually cry, and I didn’t and I don’t know why. I was really happy, actually. I had a really, really good year, and I didn’t want to cry. I have a stunt double and a body double, and we all had our picture together, all in the same outfit with the same hair, and it was just really nice. It was emotional, but I didn’t cry. I really wanted to end on a high note.

To read the entire interview on Huffington Post, click here.

What did YOU think of last night’s season finale of Game Of Thrones, HollywoodLifers? Tell us how you feel!


Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers
Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More ‘Game Of Thrones’:

  1. 'Game Of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Daenerys Claims A New Title
  2. 'Game Of Thrones': Sex, Death & More Shocking Moments From Season 3
  3. 'Game Of Thrones' Author George R.R. Martin Talks Season Finale: 'Be Afraid'

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment