Monday, June 10, 2013

Hollywood Life: Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Perform Flirty Duet On ‘Britain’s Got Talent’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Perform Flirty Duet On 'Britain's Got Talent'
Jun 10th 2013, 14:48

Taylor and Ed are so adorable! Performing ‘Everything Has Changed’ on the finale of ‘Britain’s Got Talent,’ Taylor and Ed looked so romantic.

How cute are Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran? The BFF’s and tour buddies performed their new duet “Everything Has Changed” on Britain’s Got Talent on June 8, and they totally looked like a couple when they sang together! Watch the video here.

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Sing ‘Everything Has Changed’ On ‘BGT’

Taylor, 23, and Ed, 22, performed an acoustic performance of their cute new duet “Everything Has Changed” on the show, and Taylor looked adorable in a black shirt, black skirt and black brogues.

Fans were quick to tweet that Taylor and Ed looked like more than friends!

“Check out the chemistry between Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift on BGT!” tweeted one fan, while many others also commented that they looked close!

Ed and Taylor are good friends, and he is currently supporting her on her Red tour, but both have denied that they are dating.

Ed Sheeran Denies Taylor Swift Dating Rumors

In March 2013, Ed was seen leaving Taylor’s hotel room at 4am, but he quickly denied that they were dating.

“I did go to her hotel, I did stay there ’til four and I did leave in the same clothes,” Ed told TVNZ. “But I was playing her my new record. It was strictly that kind of thing. Literally, I went in there and we passed the guitar back and forth and played songs to each other.”

When Ed was asked if  they kissed he said “I’m a professional.” However, Ed loved the rumors that he was dating Taylor!

“The thing that impressed me with the media is that because they wrote about it, my mates believed it. And my mates are texting me being like ‘Is it true?’ so I said it wasn’t but the fact that people can believe it makes me feel like a bit of a stud, you know? I’ve got to be honest because one of my best friends did date her. I’m not that kind of guy. But the fact that people believed it impressed me a little bit.”

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Taylor and Ed should date?

WATCH: Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Duet – Britains Got Talent

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran News:

  1. Taylor Swift Releases Adorable Music Video With Ed Sheeran — Watch
  2. Ed Sheeran On Taylor Swift's Songs About Her Exes: 'They're All Personal'
  3. Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Get Cozy Backstage — More Dating Proof?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment