Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kelly LeBrock Emerges From Hiding After Ugly Divorce From Steven Seagal

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Explore DIRECTV

Enjoy HD DVR service in every room. Get every game every Sunday. Watch hit movies and shows anywhere. Bundle and save today!
From our sponsors
thumbnail Kelly LeBrock Emerges From Hiding After Ugly Divorce From Steven Seagal
Aug 29th 2013, 13:03, by Christopher Rogers

In a new interview, Kelly LeBrock reveals that her bitter divorce from Steven Seagal left her too afraid to leave her house. Now, she’s emerged after spending years in hiding, as she prepares for a return to Hollywood. Good for her!

Kelly LeBrock’s divorce from Steven Seagal, 61, in 1994 was “very ugly,” which influenced the Woman In Red actress to leave Beverly Hills and go into hiding. After several years away from the spotlight, Kelly is preparing to make a return to Hollywood.

Steven Seagal & Kelly LeBrock’s Divorce Was ‘Ugly’ — Actress Reveals All

“I admit, I became a hermit,” Kelly, 53, tells Daily Mail. “When I split with Steven, the divorce was very ugly, and details of the case were on the evening news. I didn’t want my kids seeing it, so I simply got rid of the TV. I moved my kids out of LA so they could grow up with real people—the kids of gas pump attendants, plumbers, and real family people.”

Kelly says she suffered a horrendous incident at the hands of Steven in 1988. According to the actress, it changed their relationship forever and led to their “ugly” divorce.

 

She continued, “I had absolutely no self-esteem. I hated myself. I decided to swap my old life in Beverly Hills for a new one in the country, in Santa Barbara.”

CLICK to win a trip to New York City, courtesy of HollywoodLife.com!

Now, Kelly lives in a farmhouse and spends her evenings riding her horse, Kiwi.

“I feared everything and didn't want to leave the house,” she says. “Sometimes I slept three nights in a row outside with no tent, just under the stars. Just me and my horse. It brings me closer to the earth.”

“I grow all my veggies and make my own cheese and yogurt. It's bloody exhausting! To work the land full time keeps me so fit that I haven't worked out in seven years. I clean the pool myself, muck out the pigs and the horses,” she added.

Kelly LeBrock Preparing For A Career Comeback

Kelly spent the past few years writing a tell-all book, which will reveal the truth about her relationship with Steven, and she’s preparing to make a return to Hollywood.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: ‘The Woman in Red’ (1984) Trailer

Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers
Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More Comeback News:

  1. Chief Keef Releases Comeback Music Video Before Juvie Exit
  2. Lamar Odom Has Great NBA Comeback As Khloe Kardashian Hosts 'X Factor'
  3. Jonas Brothers' Radio City Comeback Concert Was Their Best Ever

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment