Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kim Kardashian’s Brand New Bangs: Love The Look? Vote

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kim Kardashian's Brand New Bangs: Love The Look? Vote
Jan 15th 2013, 15:33

The reality queen just debuted side-swept fringe for real this time! What do YOU think of the look? Sound off below!

On her blog, Kim Kardashian, 32, posted a pic of the new look with the caption, “I cut my bangs for real! What do you guys think of my new look? Xo” The face-framing fringe is totally flattering and makes Kim look sexier (if that’s even possible!).

Kim Kardashian’s beauty & fitness must-haves

In December, Kim posted a pic of her new bangs on Instagram but then revealed a few hours later that the bangs were merely clip-on. But the real new ‘do is super flattering on the star!

Kim is quite the glamour girl who loves to get dolled up for every outing! So it’s no surprise the beauty and her famous sisters have launched their own cosmetics line. Kim posted on her blog: “Launching our makeup line, Khroma Beauty, this year was a dream come true for my sisters and me and absolutely one of my highlights of 2012!” She went on to say: “When we were young we loved playing with my mom's makeup and all throughout my childhood I dreamed of being a makeup artist! Of course now, I work with the most incredible makeup artists around the world and makeup plays a huge role in all of our lives – whether we're on camera shooting the show, glammed up for a photo shoot or keeping it natural when we're out and about. We wanted to provide our female fans with everything they need to create not just our signature looks, but their own unique makeup looks. We developed an amazing line of lashes, Lash Dash, mascaras, lip gloss sets, Kardazzle palettes with all kinds of gorgeous shadows and blushes and lots of other products! Stay tuned for more fab products coming out in February 2013! Xo”

Kim’s secrets for staying in shape

Trainer to the stars, Tracy Anderson, is keeping the mom-to-be in shape! “She is helping me make the adjustments necessary to keep me feeling happy, healthy and most importantly create a workout plan that is safe for the baby. It's really important for me to have a fitness routine that works for my body and my schedule and I'm really happy with the workout plan Tracy is working with me on.”

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Kim’s bangs are hot or not? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Kim Kardashian on HL:

  1. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Lavish New Baby Nursery
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Turn Down $3 Million For Baby Pics
  3. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Will Allow New Baby On Reality TV
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment