Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hollywood Life: Megan Fox Reveals She’s Uncomfortable Being A Sex Symbol

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Megan Fox Reveals She's Uncomfortable Being A Sex Symbol
Dec 5th 2001, 00:00

The star is one of Hollywood’s hottest bombshells, but in a new interview with ‘Esquire’ Megan reveals her unease with the label. Find out the details below!

Megan Fox, 26, looks unbelievably sexy on the mag’s February cover in long, bed head-y waves and juicy pink lips. But, if you ask the star if she loves the look, her answer just might surprise you. “I felt powerless in that image,” she says. “I didn’t feel powerful. It ate every other part of my personality, not for me but for how people saw me, because there was nothing else to see or know. That devalued me. Because I wasn’t anything. I was an image. I was a picture. I was a pose.”

Megan Fox’s sex symbol status

Though the star has tried to dodge her image, it’s not so easy when you are one of the biggest fantasies for men all over the world. Recently, she’s gone for roles that are comedic in films like Friends with Kids and This Is 40 rather than typical over-sexed parts.

When asked about comparisons to Angelina Jolie, Megan is not comfortable in the least. “People see a dark-haired girl with tattoos who’s in an action movie, and it’s ‘She’s the next Angelina,’ ” Megan told Cosmo. “But I have nothing in common with her. If someone were to tell me she’s a vampire, I’d go ‘Yeah, okay, totally.’ How come Angelina doesn’t look any different than when she did Tomb Raider? It’s because she’s actually a 900-year-old vampire.”

Megan has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her right arm that she’s been having removing with laser treatment. “I feel like I willed it be gone,” Megan says. “They told me it was going to take six sessions and it’s nearly gone in one.”

HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Megan’s Esquire cover? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Megan Fox news:

  1. Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy — Congrats
  2. Megan Fox Shows Off Baby Bump In Floral Dress
  3. Megan Fox Gets Fondled By Another Woman — New Video
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment