Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kristin Cavallari On Why She Stopped Breastfeeding: I Was A Slave To My Breasts

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kristin Cavallari On Why She Stopped Breastfeeding: I Was A Slave To My Breasts
Jan 30th 2013, 22:33

HollywoodLife.com spoke with ‘The Hills’ star about her adorable five-month-old son Camden and why she’s decided to switch to formula!

Kristin Cavallari wants to give her boobs a break! The 26-year-old tells HollywoodLife.com that she and her hubby Chicago Bears QB hubby, Jay Cutler, have found a goat milk formula that they’re going to start giving baby Camden.

Kristin Reveals Why She Stopped Breastfeeding

“It’s hard,” she told us while at the Gillette ask Chicago Couples to ‘Kiss & Tell’ event on Jan. 29. “It was the hardest part of the whole thing and no one tells you that. I was a slave to pumping. Now we are giving him a goat milk concoction that Jay found.”

We’ve told you before that Kristin is in the midst of planning her wedding but nothing is “set.” She did tell us that she’s excited to have more kids: “We want a big family so I think sooner than later we will have another one. But it’s a little too soon, I just got my body back. I want to enjoy it!”

Kristin’s Thrilled To Have Lost The Weight She Gained During Pregnancy

“I gained 25 lbs when I got pregnant but I’m a healthy eater,” she says. “I worked out during my pregnancy and I was breast feeding, until a few weeks ago.”

At the end of our interview we just had to ask her if she’d ever have one of her former co-stars babysit like Heidi Pratt, or Audrina Patridge?

“None of them have … I’m not opposed.”

Do you think Kristin should have kept breastfeeding?

— Chloe Melas

More Kristen Cavallari News:

  1. Kristin Cavallari: I Owe My Post-Baby Body To Breastfeeding
  2. Kristin Cavallari Reveals Perfect Post-Baby Body Two Months After Birth
  3. Kristin Cavallari Debuts Baby Camden Jack
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment